Chapter 72 In Disguise

Ah, the big meal ticket is online!

    Shen Ning was very happy, and immediately put down the work with Li Le and the others, and ran towards Li Jingfeng.

    "You're here!!"

    "Yeah." Li Jingfeng rubbed Xiaoyu's face, full of pampering.

    Li Le and the others were blinded by the love of the boss and Xiaoyu, and complained aggrievedly: "Wow, Ning Ning, you will forget about us when you have the boss, you will forget your righteousness!!" "Hehe." Shen Ning shook his head

    . I don't care about them until I flick my tail.

    Even though he said so, Li Le was very happy to be the leader of CP fans, knocking CP on the first scene! Knock the most fierce CP, eat the hottest meal!

    Li Jingfeng brought Shen Ning to an open space alone, and said softly: "Ning Ning, today I'm here to try something new?" "

    Ah, what, what new thing?"

    He couldn't help but think of those things in Fengnian Youyu Chaochao, as well as the small bottles in the bathroom.

    Li Jingfeng couldn't help laughing: "..."

    Shen Ning choked: "You, what are you laughing at?"

    He raised his head: "Isn't that what I thought? You brought me alone to this small forest... Don't you want to Want to..."

    "If Ning Ning wants to try, that's fine." Li Jingfeng said.

    "I didn't!!" Shen Ning hurriedly said.

    Just kidding, it seems that the big meal ticket didn't dig this hole, he can't just close his eyes and jump into it! !

    That's impolite!

    Li Jingfeng circled Shen Ning from behind, smiled softly at Shen Ning, and Shen Ning's earlobe instantly turned red with his breath, and he said in Shen Ning's ear with a magnetic voice: "Didn't Ning Ning always want to try to fight on the battlefield?" How does it feel to play out?"

    "Ah." Shen Ning's eyes lit up, like a bright light bulb, full of excitement, indeed!

    Could it be that……?

    Shen Ning's heart was pounding.

    "That's right, I want to train with Ning Ning. What kind of moves will we use together?"

    Cooperation? ? OK!

    Li Jingfeng drew out his long sword and pointed it at a roaring beast in the forest: "That's it." "

    Ning Ning tried to attach mental power to my weapon."

    "Let's fight, kill it with one blow. " life."

    Li Jingfeng's eyes in the fighting state instantly became sharp, and there was a hidden but frightening aura around him.

    But Shen Ning felt very at ease in his protective circle.

    "Okay!" Shen Ning closed his eyes obediently, only using his mental power to perceive, and gently wrapped his light blue spiritual power around Li Jingfeng's green fluorescent long sword!

    Li Jingfeng attacked in an instant, and a long laser shot out from the long sword along the attack route, and saw that the beast, which was still far away from them, had its neck cut silently while roaring, before it even had time to change its tone.     When the Imperials attack, they will choose a certain angle to prevent themselves from being infected after attacking the star beast, but with the protection of Xiaoyu's spiritual power, they can exert their full strength!     The one in front of him is S+ rank. Under normal circumstances, even if Li Jingfeng could kill him with one blow, he couldn't do it so silently!     Shen Ning had his eyes closed just now, but when he opened them, the star beast in his field of vision disappeared directly.     Shen Ning:?     "What about a star beast as big as me?"     Li Jingfeng smiled, and his voice was as gentle as water: "It has already been killed by our joint efforts."     "Ah!" Only then did Shen Ning see the neatly cut wound on the neck of the fallen star beast .