Chapter 3 A.... wild little mermaid?

Li Jingfeng looked at the little mermaid in front of him, with shock and deep disbelief in his eyes.

A... wild little mermaid?

The little mermaid was a little thinner, many times thinner than those in the mermaid base, so he tried his best to stand in the rainwater with his tail, and swam a small puddle of blood-stained rainwater with his tail.

The little mermaid is also holding a shiny scale and wants to give it to him.

Shen Ning carefully looked into Li Jingfeng's eyes, the other party...doesn't want to support her?

Shen Ning thought for a while, and tried hard to sell herself: "...I just need a small pool!"

Li Jingfeng's hands trembled slightly.

He found his spiritual imprint on the little mermaid.

This was...that day...

he thought it was a dream that he had sex with the mermaid that day!

After all, no one can break through his mental power defense line when he ran away!

When he loses his mind, his spiritual power will attack indiscriminately, and those with low mental power will be strangled!

This is also the reason why all mermaids are deeply terrified when they see him.

Mermaids are sensitive to mental power, as long as they get close to Li Jingfeng, they will feel Li Jingfeng's mental attack, and they will become painful, uncomfortable, and then afraid, afraid, and even become irritable, mad, and want to attack!

Mermaids are very difficult creatures to keep. They have very high requirements on the environment and conditions. If something goes wrong, they will lose control of their emotions and get angry.

Not to mention getting them to sing.

The singing of a mermaid has the ability to heal and comfort. Therefore, owning a mermaid is the dream of every soldier and nobleman with mental problems.

But it's hard to be spotted by a merman.

Although he is a marshal, it is even more impossible for Li Jingfeng, who is notorious, to realize it.

Shen Ning thought that Li Jingfeng didn't want to raise himself, so he held up the scales and said in a low voice, "Well... a small bathtub is also

fine. "

His voice was soft and waxy, as if he was acting like a baby.

Just when Shen Ning thought Da Bingchuan didn't want her, Da Bingchuan grabbed her waist in front of everyone, and pulled herself into her arms.

"Yes." Li Jingfeng said.

Although he couldn't understand the language and didn't know what the little mermaid was talking about, Li Jingfeng knew from his expressions and movements that the other party was begging him to adopt him.

A... a mermaid that offered to be adopted by him.

Li Jingfeng's heart softened suddenly.

He suppressed the unsteadiness in his voice, solemnly pinched Shen Ning's light pink scales with golden glints in his hands, put them away solemnly, and put them in the pocket of his military uniform coat.

Then, Li Jingfeng also took out a bracelet and handed it to Shen Ning: "However, you need to wear this."

Shen Ning blinked, not understanding what the other party meant?