Chapter 43 Part 1 The Marshal's Wife?!

Shen Ning's training at the base is also coming to an end.

Before leaving, Zi Ling and Xiao Jin were reluctant to part with each other, and agreed that they would play together if they had the chance to pair up with humans in the future.

Shen Ning felt a sense of melancholy that human cubs would suddenly be separated after playing together for a long time.

"Ning Ning Ning Ning, let's meet more often in the future." Xiao Jin held Shen Ning's hand reluctantly.

"Ning Ning, I, next time we meet, I want you to see my water control results." Zi Ling said a little embarrassedly.

"Okay!" Shen Ning agreed one by one, and he would also let the big meal ticket pay attention to where the fish will eventually be matched.

If possible, try to be together as much as possible, and they can hang out together in the future. Also, if something happens to the mermaids, you can also contact them, and we can find a solution together. After all, there are more people than strength.

Shen Ning knows that a small salted fish can't change anything, but the power of the masses cannot be ignored.

After school, Li Le came to pick him up, thanked the researchers at the base, and pushed Xiaoyu to leave.

So far, the relationship between the Marshal's Mansion and the Mermaid Base has officially eased.

Seeing that Marshal really treats Ningning, the very precious pink little mermaid in the base, and Marshal is also the "investor" who has paid the highest price for the base so far, he is the big benefactor of the base, no one dares to say anything , even the researcher team leader who secretly looked down on Li Jingfeng in the past has changed a lot.

At least on the face of it.

Shen Ning and Li Le returned home, but Li Jingfeng was still working outside and did not come back.

Today Li Jingfeng went to Sky City to attend a meeting of big bosses in the palace. It is said that all the people attending the meeting were high-ranking figures of the empire.

Well, it's not something fish can understand anyway.

What is that fish doing?

Shen Ning looked at the thriving vegetable seedlings in the yard, and the light bulb in his mind lit up.

With that, the fish can continue to cook for the big meal ticket! !

Shen Ning drove a small water truck to the yard, um, what can I eat in the yard?

Pull out carrots, green vegetables, cucumbers, eggplants... plus a few pieces of beef in the kitchen, a hearty dinner, done!

Just do it, Shen Ning took these vegetables and went to the kitchen to cook.

Although the fish is quite rotten, the rice is still edible?

So Shen Ning hummed a song, and cooked for the big meal ticket and Li Le in the kitchen. Although the singing was very soft, all the servants and servants in the Marshal's Mansion heard it.

So everyone's spiritual sea followed by a baptism.

Woohoo, it's great to have a little mermaid at home, isn't it?

Ning Ning must be the best little mermaid in their Marshal's Mansion! No, it's the most beloved little mermaid in their army!

Marshal's wife is the best!

The servants in the marshal's mansion, because they followed Li Le to prepare for the wedding of the boss and the little mermaid, all of them knew that Xiao Yu was the marshal's sure wife.