Chapter 94 Treat Dad's shirt like a toy.

Shen Ning's figure gradually filled the room.

    In the picture, he has gentle eyes and is swimming in the large water tank of the Marshal's Mansion in the form of a mermaid.

    Under the sun, he emerged from the water, with a long and beautiful fish tail, even if it was just a 3D holographic silhouette, he seemed to be able to see his lithe body.

    And the sunlight falling on his fishtail.

    When the picture turned, it was the picture of Shen Ning lazily lying on the balcony basking in the sun. Shen Ning's blond hair was spread out, his facial features were exquisite, and his eyebrows and eyes were lively. Sight.

    The scenes of the pictures change, the smart, cute, leisurely, casual smiles, and daily chats are all recorded in this box.

    It turned out that this was what Li Jingfeng recorded while Shen Ning was not paying attention.

    It is as a gift to Shen Ning, and it is also because I want to leave some good memories.

    "Woo, ba ba!" The little fish in the water tank couldn't bear it anymore, and wanted to jump out to find his father when he was close to the big glass of the water tank.

    At the end of the picture, there is an image of Shen Ning holding a ball. His voice is as gentle as water, with a playful and coaxing tone: "Why do you come out for... No, play with Dad?" "Hi

    Dad Miss you!"

    Shen Ning rested his chin and thought, um, it's not that he's tired of playing balls! Want to play the little mermaid!

    But in the eyes of the little cubs, this scene means that their father is looking forward to their birth. Dad, look at it!

    There is no one more beautiful than Dad in this world!

    The two little little mermaid cubs can't wait, but they can't get out of the water, so they can only rub their faces against the big water tank. From the outside, you can see two cute pink little mermaids with bulging cheeks and gurgling. Bubbles are like two cute little buns.

    And the elder brother Xiaolong and the cub also stretched out his claws, trying to touch his father, but unfortunately, it was empty quq

    Because he wanted to cuddle with his father so much, but couldn't touch him, the tip of the little mermaid cub's tail drooped.

    The little cubs are about to cry, how can they find their father!

    Suddenly, the eyes of the cubs were attracted by the big shell bed.

    This smell...very familiar...is my father's smell!

    So the three cubs swam towards Shen Ning's big shell bed at the same time.

    The little dragon cub climbed onto the bed first, and there was a piece of clothing on the bed, which was the white shirt left by Shen Ning.

    It's full of father's taste.

    The little dragon cub flicked his tail and dropped the tip of his tail into the water, and the two little fish climbed up holding his brother's tail.

    "Wow!!" Their eyes lit up, thinking that this shirt was the most beautiful toy in the world, and one by one, they got into the pockets of the shirt.

    It is not necessary for all four people to repair the mecha, that would be a mess, so everyone divided the work. Li Jingfeng and Zhang Qian were more careful and had deep knowledge in mechanics, so the two most reliable people went to repair the mecha.