Chapter 54 it's my boyfriend now... no, my husband

Shen Ning didn't die from sleep, in fact, with someone by his side, it still feels a little bit like getting up and coming back.

    It's just that Shen Ning is too sleepy.

    Hehe, it's so good to be hugged and slept by the master.

    Ah no, it's my boyfriend now... no, my husband.

    Today, they are married.

    Shen Ning was still a little dazed, unable to believe this change.

    But remembering the vow Li Jingfeng made to himself at the wedding, Shen Ning felt sweet again, and his whole body was floating in the clouds.

    He also dreamed that he was completely human, wearing a white suit like Li Jingfeng, and swearing in front of the priest, saying that he would spend his life with the person in front of him.

    I have legs and become a human being.

    Then Shen Ning stood by the small pool, and heard Li Jingfeng calling himself her husband and her baby behind him, Shen Ning staggered in fright, and fell into the small pool.

    Although he has two legs, he can't walk, fell into the pool, has no tail, and can't swim, Shen Ning was so anxious that he cried...

    Then he jumped down to save himself with a big meal ticket, and gave himself a big chicken leg...

    " Ahhh." Hey, there are chicken legs to eat.

    When Shen Ning had something delicious, he couldn't remember anything, he only knew how to gnaw on the chicken legs.

    When she woke up, Shen Ning found that she was not being honest, she was hanging on Li Jingfeng's body, using both hands and feet, entangled Li Jingfeng to death.

    His legs were resting on Li Jingfeng's body, and he was rubbing against something strange, his arms were tightly hugging the body of the big meal ticket, and his lips were gnawing on the big meal ticket's neck...

    Shen Ning blushed.

    This is too embarrassing! !

    "You, why didn't you wake me up?" Shen Ning complained.

    "I called, but you didn't wake up." Li Jingfeng curled his lips.

    "Yes, is that so."

    "Well, and, if I get up, I guess you're going to fall."

    Is the fish sleeping so unrestrained!

    Shen Ning thought in shock.

    However, Shen Ning couldn't help but not believe the scene in front of him.

    Li Jingfeng looked at the cute little fish in his arms, and didn't know how to pamper him.

    so cute.

    In fact, he didn't wake Xiaoyu up on purpose, he likes the way Ningning is pestering him to sleep.

    "Ningning, actually, I also want to tell you a secret." Li Jingfeng said seriously in a low voice.

    "Ah?" Shen Ning blinked, big, is there a secret for big meal tickets?

    "En." Li Jingfeng said very seriously, "Originally, I wanted to tell you last night." "

    But did I fall asleep?" Shen Ning asked cutely.

    "No." Li Jingfeng rubbed Shen Ning's hair amusedly and affectionately, "It was yesterday in the pool. You were too cold, and I was afraid you would catch a cold." After