Chapter 52 Wedding Day

What to do... The fish doesn't want others to see it like this.

After staying with the mermaids at the base for a long time, Shen Ning is very sure that there is no little mermaid like this! Mermaids don't have legs!

But I have changed!

Shen Ning is a fish nest in a hole in a rockery. At this moment, Shen Ning is very lucky. The big meal ticket even called someone in the water to set up a rockery in order to make the fish happy.

Otherwise, the Fish Festival will not be guaranteed! !

While hiding herself like a mushroom, Shen Ning thought off-line.

And... There was actually a child outside, Shen Ning heard his curious voice kicking a ball.

"I seem to see a fish! There are really fish, woo woo woo..."

My mother said! Don't cry, quq,

if this child cries again, Shen Ning will cry himself, he is not a little mermaid now, he is a little murloc, quq,

what's going on with this leg...

Shen Ning lowered his head slightly, looking at his tenderness And her fair legs were loomingly hidden in the mermaid skirt of a white lace wedding dress, and her smooth ankles were innocent and alluring. Criminal.

Shen Ning's face turned red.

Li Jingfeng was drinking with Li Le and Zhang Qian.

Today is a day of great joy for Li Jingfeng, the brothers always want to have a few drinks.

In the legion, they are superior and inferior, but in fact, in the hearts of everyone, they are brothers who go through life and death.

Li Jingfeng is the boss, taking care of everyone. On the battlefield, swords have no eyes. In fact, when there is any problem or danger, Li Jingfeng is always the first to rescue.

Everyone knew that although Li Jingfeng was strict, the purpose was to save their lives.

If you are not strict, how can you cheer them up and fight on the battlefield, how can you make progress?

You must know that combat strength is like sailing against the current, if you do not advance, you will retreat, and if you are not careful, you may lose your life and be lost forever.

Even Li Le, although he is now Li Jingfeng's adjutant, whose main task is to protect and look after Xiaoyu, has not missed the training and assigned tasks.

"Boss, I would like to toast you!"

"Congratulations, boss, you finally have your own spouse, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo." It was Li Le who said this.

As a CP person, Li Le feels that his life has been completed at a certain point.

"Boss, let Xiaoyu one day... No, my sister-in-law will sing for everyone, and we will dance to the disco below hahahahaha..." This is a drunk one.

Even Dr. Shen was quite drunk.

Li Jingfeng clinked glasses with them one by one, suddenly, his heart moved slightly, and his eyes became sharp.

He stood up: "I'm sorry, I'll leave for a while." I

didn't see Ningning for a while, there were many little mermaids in the small fish pond, and I didn't see Ningning in the mermaid pile.