Chapter 68 Home

It was finally time to board the December Flower.

    The December flower does not match its name at all. It is a very large and heavy spaceship. The exterior of the cabin is covered by a layer of dense brown metal film, which is a hard polymer material. Meteor streams are not easily destroyed either.

    Li Jingfeng pushed Shen Ning, and the two got into the car pretending to be normal tourists.

    hey-hey.

    Shen Ning patted his tail in the small water car, it was the first time for the fish to ride in such a spaceship, the fish was so excited!

    Because of the large number of passengers boarding, the lifting board of December Flower is actually bigger than that of a warship.

    The lifting board has no steps, but a smooth slope, and some rough bumps are set on the slope to increase friction and facilitate people to walk.

    Li Jingfeng pushed Shen Ning onto the deck. Here, as a little mermaid, Shen Ning still got a lot of attention.

    While others were looking for seats to put their luggage, Li Jingfeng pushed Shen Ning to the captain's cab.

    As a marshal, Li Jingfeng has an extraordinary ability to judge the surrounding environment. In fact, as a marshal who rose from the bottom, Li Jingfeng has done everything when he first joined the army, including special arms.

    Therefore, Li Jingfeng hid himself and Ning Ning well, and sneaked into the cab when no one else noticed.

    The captain was a little surprised to see a tall man in an ordinary black jacket coming in, then he looked at the small fish pushed by the man, understood something, and saluted Li Jingfeng: "Marshal Li.

    " I have been in the army, so the military etiquette is very standard, and I am very excited to see the first marshal.

    Li Jingfeng nodded, looked at the dots of buttons and operation screens in the bridge, and said to the captain: "The ground command must have contacted you, I need to borrow your ship's radio station."

    The captain nodded and led them to an operator: "This is it. Marshal, you can use it. If you have any questions, you can ask the operator." "Okay, thank you." Li Jingfeng shook hands with the captain

    , He brought the little fish to the radio station.

    The captain had already left, and the operator was a little surprised. It turned out that the person who sent the broadcast was not the marshal, but Xiaoyu? ?

    The operator only took one look at Shen Ning and was stunned, Xiaoyu is so pretty! Ahhh, he saw something alive!

    Now on the Internet, who doesn't know the live broadcast of the little mermaid Ningning? Woohoo, he is Ningning's brainless fan!

    Maybe Ning Ning really had something to say, thinking that Ning Ning spoke Mandarin very fluently in the live broadcast, the operator smoothly moved away from his seat.

    And the Marshal seems to like Ning Ning very much! The operator himself is the only fan of Ning Ning, and his best friend is the CP fan of Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng. He sends Amway to him every day. The operator didn't catch a cold before, but now the operator says that he will join Fengnian Youyu in no time!

    Shen Ning: Uh...

    I always feel that the other party is looking at me with furious eyes.

    Under the smiling eyes of the operator's aunt, Shen Ning aimed at the radio.