Chapter 84 It's good to comfort, don't comfort me next time.

"Is there a possibility that this cat is Yan Kong." The barrage continued on the screen.

    Next door, Li Jingfeng held his own smart terminal and looked down at the little fish on the screen with gentle eyes.

    Looking at everyone's comments, he stretched out his hand and typed a line.

    "It's not just about face control. Ningning has such a charm that everyone who has seen him likes him, including cats, and even dragons..." "

    Dragon?? Upstairs, you meant to say Totoro."

    " Where is the dragon? Hahaha. Dragons are so rare, how could there be dragons in this world." "

    You forgot upstairs, how many nobles in the empire may produce dragons." "

    But this kind of information is confidential, anyway, we I've never heard of it."

    "Will the marshal..."

    "Damn, it's really possible!"

    "Who was that person just now?"

    The discussion in the live broadcast room was heated, but Li Jingfeng's eyes were always on Shen Ning's attention. The hands in the bath did not move away.

    His gaze was very gentle. After a while, he stretched out his hand and took a sip of the strawberry milk on the table.

    Ning Ning likes the taste.

    "Marshal, Marshal?"

    Suddenly, Li Le's shout brought Li Jingfeng back to his senses.

    Li Le stood behind Li Jingfeng holding the information, it was strange, he called the boss several times, why did the boss answer now?

    It's rare for the boss to watch something so engrossed.

    What are you looking at?

    Li Le put the documents on the table in front of Li Jingfeng, Maomao poked his head, curious.jpg

    He saw the picture of Shen Ning bathing the cat on the smart terminal, pondered for a second, and then realized it.

    Damn, it turns out that the boss is looking at his wife! !

    Does it look good? Of course, what else in this world is more beautiful than your own wife!

    Li Le giggled, as if drinking fake wine.

    The CP he knocked on is drunk and sweet! Want to give Amway to the world!

    Li Jingfeng paused: "Happy?"

    "Happy!"

    "Have you seen enough?"

    "Not enough...uh."

    Li Le came to his senses, with a horrified expression on his face, how does it feel to knock his boss's CP and be caught by his boss himself? ?

    It seems that the safety of the cat's body is threatened.jpg

    In other words, his body is also a big cat, so I envy the tiger skin that Ningning caught and washed for nothing.

    Li Le handed the document to Li Jingfeng: "Boss, this is the document that you need to deal with today."

    Li Jingfeng nodded, and Li Le ran away.

    Half a minute later, another big cat appeared on the screen of Shen Ning's live broadcast room.