V

"Hello, Mercedes it's Leah Guessey here, with," She pointed to Lewis.

"Lewis Hamilton," Lewis waved.

"And he is going to be living like me for a day," Leah clapped her hands together. Lewis just shrugged.

"Won't be that hard," He smiled and shoved her a bit.

"Hey, I do a lot more than people would think," She argued as they walked back into her home. "Welcome to my home." She threw her arms out. It was a simple home nothing fancy. you wouldn't be able to tell she gots got money.

"And mine," Cassidy laughed. Isabella appeared as well. She moved into their home as well so they could build a team bond being the only head female is really draining for the three of them.

"All the lovely Mercedes women in one spot," Lewis laughed as they walked to her gym. They started her routine and everyone was shocked by the amount of reps and weight that she does. She does full-body workouts every day.

"Do you eat at all?" Lewis asked as he dripped with sweat. She smiled and threw a towel at him.

"She doesn't normally, but we make her remember," Cassidy laughed as she pulled out her meal plan. She was on a meal plan now that she was in Mercedes they made sure she got everything she needed to be in perfect shape. They even tried to give her a workout routine, but she ignored it. All she had to worry about was her weight.

"Why do you work out that hard?" Lewis asked as he wiped the sweat from his face. Leah just shrugged. "I mean I've trained hard, but damn Lee," He sat down and chugged water as she sipped it. Cassidy slid Lewis a bowl of the food and Leah one as well.

"Both of you eat, please," Isabella leaned on the counter.

"We still good for our podcast session?" Cassidy asked quietly and Leah nodded.

"Yeah, I'll be running a simulation for about two hours and then looking over footage for next weekend tonight," Leah explained and Cassidy and Isabella disappeared.

"So why did you move to the UK?" Lewis asked as he shoveled food into his mouth.

"Cause I didn't want to stay in America anymore," She smiled. "I've also always wanted to live in Europe and UK was the cheapest portion I could find. It also makes F1 easier as well," She smiled and ate a little bit out of her bowl. Lewis sat there refusing to continue until she ate it all.

Finally, they went on to simulation, by the time she had to go see Isabella to talk strategy. Lewis's legs were cramping up.

"God damn," He hit his legs a little since they weren't functioning properly.

"Let's go stretch so I don't get blamed," Leah laughed and tugged his sleeve bringing him back to the workout room she gave him a foam roller and bands so he could work out the tension in his legs while she ran.

"She's going again, Jesus," Lewis muttered to himself as he rolled out his leg grimacing slightly.

"Went a little too hard," Garret walked in. Leah's boxing trainer came into the room.

"Oh Garret," She smiled and hopped off the treadmill. "I forgot we had a session today." He nodded and handed her the gloves.

"You box?" Lewis asked as he paused for a moment.

"Yeah, makes me feel safer," She smiled and put her gloves on as Garret put the boxing pads on. Lewis continued to stretch as he watched her box with her trainer.

"Don't go into a boxing match with Leah," He shook his head as the trainer grimaced at how hard her hits were.

"She's brutal," He shook his hand out.