XXXIX

"For today we are going to bring Leah to the butterfly sanctuary, and you may think, oh that's so nice of Lando," Lando smiled at the camera. "But that's not the case. Leah absolutely despises anything that flies and has little legs. She hates butterflies, moths, wasps, flies, mosquitos. So I thought why not bring her to their home today."

"Mate, she is so going to break up with you after this," Max laughed at him. Ria, Steve, Niran, Petra, and Ethan were there  as well.

"Le's hope not, we gotta get married still," Lando put his hat on and looked at the others.

"I would break up with you," Ria laughed a little.

"Good thing I'm dating Leah, not you," Lando laughed at her.

"Lan," Leah came around the corner looking around confused. "Where are we going?" She laughed a little. He held up a blindfold. "Kinky." She lifted a brow. The group laughed at her comment.

"Somewhere special, it's a surprise," He stepped forward and tucked her hair behind her ears. She smiled at him.

"Fine," She sighed and he slid the blindfold on her eyes and picked her up bridal style. "I'm trusting you, Lando Norris." She leaned her head against his chest. Ria gave him a knowing look and he nodded bringing her out to the car. She was silent for most of the ride. They kept trying to ask her questions, but she was asleep on Lando's shoulder. He just smiled at them as they looked back at her.

"Leah, we're here," Lando shook her a bit, she went to take the blindfold off, but he stopped her. "I just need you to wake up love." He laughed a little. "You can't take that off just yet."

"Sorry," She said sleepily.

"Lando, I might steal your girl," Ria laughed as they got out. Lando walked her through the Zoo entrance and then straight to the butterfly sanctuary.

"Hello, welcome to," Ria shook her head stopping the woman.

"It's a surprise," Lando exposed Leah and the lady laughed.

"Alright," She pointed at the rules on the wall before they walked through the chains. They walked in and Leah heard the splash of water.

"Where the fuck are we?" Leah asked with an unsure smile on her face.

"Okay, so you can't be mad," Lando slowly took off her mask she ran her hands through her hair a bit looking around. She squinted trying to adjust her eyes to the light.

"Why would I be mad about flowers," She smiled and looked around. Terror took over her face when she saw one on a flower. "No, no, no, no Lando, Lando, please, please," She begged as she went for the doors, but Ria and Steve stopped her.

"Wait, wait, we are going to help you," Ria explained.

"No fuck that, I will punch them out of the air," Leah muttered as she squatted near the floor trying to avoid them. She yelped as one came a little too close to her.

"I'm not joking it will be squashed if it lands on me, Lando!" She squealed and knelt down covering her head.

"Leah, Leah, Leah," Lando slowly helped her stand.

"Please, please, please," She laughed a little so he knew she was alright ish. "You know. You know." She whispered over and over.

"I know," He smiled and looked at Max who had eight on him.

"No, Max," Leah wheezed as she clung to Lando. "They're on you." She grimaced and gestured to Max's arm. Max just chuckled as Petra put one of the butterflies on her finger.

"Do you trust me?" Lando asked as she slowly moved forward she clung to him gripping at his sleeves.

"I hate you so much right now," Leah hissed as the others laughed.

"Do you trust me, love?" He asked again and she nodded.

"After this won't trust you ever again, trust issues for the rest of our lives," She sighed and he walked over to Max letting a butterfly get on his hand.

"No Babe," She reached to yank his hand back but stopped. "No." She shook her head and started backing away from him.

"You are adorable," He kissed her as he brought the butterfly closer to her.

"No, no," She closed her eyes and paused.

"I need you to put your hand out and promise you won't attack it," He laughed a little and looked at the camera.

"This is going much better than I thought," Ria smiled as she took several pictures of the butterflies on Ethan.

"She won't hit me that's why," Lando laughed at the camera. Leah slowly put her hand out and waited. She felt the little legs on her finger and winced. She almost shook her hand off.

"No, no, no, no," She shook her head and looked away from it. "Lan get it off, get it off," Her hands shook.

"Lando she's shaking," Niran said quietly. Lando noticed, he just wanted her to conquer this fear. They weren't going to hurt her and he wanted her to know that.

"Look at it and I will," He reasoned. She slowly looked over and yelped as one almost hit her in the face. "No, no, no, no." She shook her hand off and ran toward the exit.

"Now she has trust issues," Petra laughed as Max took a picture of her.

"I'm proud, she did very well," Lando smiled and quickly followed after her. She was looking in the mirror making sure none of them were attached to her. She walked out briskly and didn't turn around to look at any of them. The others all looked at Lando slightly concerned.

"Do you think she is mad?" Niran asked. Ethan just shrugged and walked out into the open, but she wasn't there.

"Leah?" Lando looked around slightly worried. She whistled and waved from another exhibit at the zoo. She was standing in front of the glass window little creatures swimming around in the water. She smiled happily and pointed.

"Lan, look look," She pointed to two otters holding hands. She took a few pictures. "Look how cute they are." She smiled and grabbed his arm pulling him closer to her. He looked at the others happy she wasn't angry with him.

"Leah, your not mad?" Ria asked as she came to the other side.

"No but I still don't like butterflies, but I won't smack them out of the air now," She smiled and poked the glass. "They are giving me life right now, look how cute they are!" She squealed and jumped up and down a little. Lando rested his head on hers as she smiled at the creatures. Ria took a quick photo putting it on her insta story about the two. It was a cute photo.

 It was a cute photo