XLVI

"So how was it?" Kevin asked. He was the interviewer for their video today, although it was more of a publicity thing since Max and Leah had been driving Porsches around all afternoon. She felt like she was in a fast and furious movie.

"I made Leah angry," Max smiled as he got out. Leah handed back her radio and shook her head.

"No, he just got me scared for a moment," She sighed as she crossed her arms.

"What did he do?" Kevin laughed. He put the radios into each of his pockets.

"I mentioned a cat," Max laughed. Leah smacked his chest smiling as well. "She flipped out."

"Oh, well hopefully you didn't hit it," Kevin smiled and Leah started fake sobbing as she covered her face.

"Stop, I love cats," She rubbed her forehead.

"I have three," Max held up his hand and she high-fived him. "They've only met each other once, but they liked her surprisingly."

"Well we all love Leah, so it's not that surprising," Kevin clapped his hands together and looked at the camera. "Well thank you both for joining us today for this joy ride," Leah and Max both waved at the cameras. They walked over to their vehicle and got in. Max drove them back to the track, while Leah messed with his radio.

"Stop touching the radio," Max slapped her hand and she sat back with a huff. They pulled into a parking spot and Leah spotted Daniel and Lando. She got out of the car before it was parked and started running over to the boys.

"Danny!" Leah yelled. She had her arms in the air. When Daniel noticed who it was he smiled at her.

"Leah!" He ran at her as well. They collided and he almost dropped her as they spun in a small circle. Max got out of his car slowly wondering if he wanted to leave the group or not.

"Damn I see how it is," Lando laughed a little. She gave Daniel a few parts on the back before running over to Lando as well. He was farther back, but when he saw her running he got happy again.

"Yay!" He yelled like a child on Christmas as he caught her. "How was the video?"

"Fun, Max made it awful though," She sighed as she looked over her shoulder as her teammate slowly walked over.

"It was a joke, Lee," Max sighed as he put his phone back into his back pocket.

"I know, but it was an awful one, you know I hate thinking I ran over animals," Leah pouted as she clung to Lando.

"What's the plans for tonight?" Lando asked looking around at the small group.

"Well for me, I'm going clubbing with the girls," She smiled happily. It's been a while since the WAGs have gone out and this is the first time since their pregnancy that Isabella and Cassidy are going. Lando gave her a stern look.

"Come on please, you know I can handle myself." She begged and pulled him forward as he gave her a hard look. He trusted her, but that wasn't the issue it was the fans.

"Leah, love you know I trust you, that's not the issue," Lando smiled at her as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You can come," She smiled and he leaned his forehead on hers.

"Can I come?" Daniel asked. Leah laughed and looked around Lando.

"If you would like to, Danny," She smiled at him. "We can just make it a grid celebration."

"So then everyone is going correct?" Lando asked. Leah smiled and nodded.

"Yes, yes, all boys are going now," She smiled at the three men. Daniel looked at Max.