XVIII

LANDOS POV

I was buttoning up my shirt as Leah came out of the bathroom in her black silk dress. I paused and just stared at her as she ran her hands over her hips.

"I love you and I would love seeing you look at me like that is making me fucking weak Lan, but Charlotte and Kelly are waiting for me," Leah reasoned and my eyes lifted to hers.

"God you're perfect," I breathed and reached for her. She pressed her hands to my bare chest as she looked up at me. Her eyes were so full and innocent. It was killing me inside.

"I could say the same for you," She ghosted my lips as I gripped her hips.

"You are saying and doing two different things love," I breathed as she gently bit my lip. A groan coming from deep inside me. She was making me regret agreeing to see the others. I wanted to stay here with her tonight. All night. Just her and me.

"Sorry, it's just," She slid her hands down to my belt fixing it. Her fingers touching my bare skin make me ache for her. "Hard." She bit her lip and stepped back. Giving me some room to breathe as she delicately buttoned the shirt up. Two or three buttons near the top were still undone exposing my necklace with her name on it. She had one with my name on it as well. We both haven't taken them off since we got them.

She grabbed my hand and we walked out of  our room. I opened the doors for her and gently helped her into the car. Paparazzi snapping pictures here and there. I got on the other side and we drove. My hand resting on her thigh gently drawing shapes as I drove. If I went a little too far she would clench her thighs together, which didn't go unnoticed by me.

When we arrived we found Max and the others at a table already. I greeted Daniel, Carlos, Charles, Lewis, Max, and the others while she went with the other girlfriends.

"So Max tell us the secret?" Daniel asked as he leaned closer.

"To what? Success?" Max laughed as he hit his hand on the table. I just shook my head and watched from afar as Leah hugged the girls. It was odd that we were separated from them, but we would be sitting together for dinner later on, right now it was just a party.

"And Lando is out of here," Carlos laughed at me. I just rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair.

"She's across the room mate," Charles gestured to his girlfriend who waved at him. "See they are all having a chat, it's alright."

"Alright, alright," I leaned forward trying to refocus. He was right. I didn't need to be with her all the time.

"So what did your info look like today?" Carlos asked. He knew I had trouble with this work.

"My uh, my-" I tried to pronounce the word, but I couldn't. I whistled and sat up looking past Max's head. Leah looked up and I waved her over.

"Do you need her to tell us your story?" Max chuckled. I laughed at him, but she came over and touched my arm.

"You alright?" She asked softly.

"I need your help with that word," I sighed. She smiled at me and looked at the others.

"Statistics," She smiled at the table. It warned my heart to know that she knew exactly what I was talking about without having to tell her.

"Yes, my," I pointed to her.

"Statistics," She laughed as she ran her hand through my curls.

"We're good, the new car design seems to be very good for this track, now I just have to see how it will do in the practice," I pulled out the empty chair beside me as she sat down. There were people dancing on the floor to the left of us, but the other girls finally decided to come sit down with the rest of us. She sat down and crossed her legs so that our knees were touching and I smiled over at her.