XVI

"You gotta be careful what you ask though," Lando reminded him before Max could ask something that would get her into trouble with either the FIA or Toto.

"Damn," Max sighed and took a moment to think He looked back at the couch for help, but they were silent.

"Is Lando good in bed?" Filly blurted out. Lando started laughing as he hid behind the cards.

"Weak question, but yes," Leah pushed the hot sauce back to the middle.

"No I didn't ask that," Max shook his head and moved the hot sauce back. "Who have you most recently Instagram stalked?"

"My manager or you," Leah reasoned. Max looked confused. Lando sat up as well.

"Me?" He muttered.

"Why him?" Lando had a moment of jealousy.

"You've got cute old photos of Lando on your page man, I'm not missing those just because you ruin the picture," Leah reasoned and Lando smiled at her. "You, when you were little, is the most adorable thing." He smiled at her and she placed her hand on his thigh under the tale.

"Hands where we can see them!" Steve yelled. She lifted her hands setting them flat on the table.

"Yes, sir," She smiled and looked at the others who were sitting on the couch since they were waiting for their turn.

"Damn Lando, where did you find that one?!" Filly asked.

"His bedroom," Leah commented quickly and then realized what she said. Her cheeks heated and she looked over at Lando. He just started laughing.

"Damn!" Ria laughed.

"Next question," She cleared her throat as Lando started laughing hysterically.

"He can't even form a sentence mate!" Niran yelled from the corner as Lando hid his face behind a card.

"Bring her on the show more often, mates, come on!" Filly encouraged.

"Someone ask another question," Leah laughed as she pushed herself up. Lando reached for her, but Ethan returned from throwing up. She disappeared back to Petra. The cameras turned and Leah hid her face into the couch as she hugged Petra.

"We've killed her," Max laughed and Petra just shook her head. Leah stayed on the couch for the rest of the video until Lando came back over. He hadn't stopped laughing since she made the comment. She didn't even realize she said it til it came out.

"Thank god for Cassidy for else you would be saying unhinged shit all the time," Petra muttered to her as they both tried to laugh quietly while the video continued for the second round. Followed by more hurling.

---

Lando had finally convinced Leah to meet his family. She was nervous initially because she didn't know if his parents would like her since her own mother seemed to despise her. Lando understood, but his family was extremely excited to meet her.

"Leah?" Lando smiled as she looked out the window. She had been silent to entire ride.

"Hm," She looked over at him. He gave her a soft smile. "Breath love, all you gotta do is smile. They already love you." He urged. Leah hadn't realized it, but she'd actually seen and said hi to his father already when she was walking around with Lando one day before a race. His father usually tried to make appearances at his races. 

He pulled up to the house and got out helping her out as well. His sisters were already standing in the doorway. Cisca and Flo were older, but they did admire Leah for being the first female F1 driver. Leah got out and took Lando's hand as she stood back a little. He laughed and walked toward the door. Cisca stepped up first and offered her hand.