LVII

"Leah, what are we doing for your birthday?" Isabella asked. Leah had her on FaceTime as she got changed. Lando was taking her out to breakfast.

"I don't know, you are so far away from me," Leah sighed and fluffed up her hair as she leaned forward trying to grab her makeup.

"Woah, boobs," Isabella laughed. Leah smiled and stood up again as she put on some mascara. "And we aren't that far, you tell us where you need to be and we are on a train."

"You don't have to, I know Alejandro has been fussy recently, you guys can stay home, it's just another day," Leah argued as she adjusted her dress. She was wearing her white tennis shoes. She loved them with all her heart. She hated heels. "Oh Cassidy is calling, I'll add her on," Leah told her as she added Cassidy to the FaceTime.

"Hey, bitches!" Cassidy laughed. "Happy birthday baby!" Cassidy sang to her. Leah nodded and sat down as she stared at her screen.

"Hey Cass," Leah smiled.

"So I have plans for you tonight so tell your husband to not plan anything after 4 pm," Cassidy explained. Leah checked the little watch on her wrist it was 10 am. They were going to have brunch soon.

"That should be all good, Lando is taking me to brunch here soon, so after that we should be good, but who is all going to be at dinner?" Leah smiled at the Camera as Daniel appeared behind Cassidy holding a sleeping Elizabeth.

"Me, Danny, Max, Kelly, Charles, Charlotte, and hopefully Iz, and Carlos if they can get away," Cassidy smiled as she leaned closer to the phone making only her eyes on the screen.

"That's creepy back away," Isabella laughed as she looked over at something. "Baby, do you think we can make it to Leah's birthday dinner tonight? Why time is the sitter leaving?"

"We should be fine, can't stay long, but we can be there," Carlos walked into view of the screen as he held Alejandro.

"Aww, a rare scene, Carlos holding his child," Leah joked and Carlos held up his middle finger. "Woah, don't do that in front of you kid!" Leah scolded. "You are worse than me." Carlos just walked off with Alej staring at Isabella.

"He's silently asking for your help, Iz, you just abandoned your kid," Cassidy laughed at her. Isabella just shrugged.

"He likes his dad better," She sighed. Leah and Cassidy both gasped.

"You did not just admit that in front of us," Leah shook her head. "He likes Carlos more." She whispered and covered her mouth once more.

"But he likes his aunts better," Cassidy nodded, but Isabella smiled and shook her head.

"No, he likes men better," She told the two. Cassidy grabbed the phone and brought it close to her face.

"I can not believe what was just said to me right now," Cassidy looked shocked. "He likes us though right, I'm gonna have heart palpitations now, just say he likes us."

"You better say it," Leah grabbed her phone as she heard someone walking downstairs. "You better say it Iz, or else she will-."

"I'm on the floor!" Cassidy yelled as she lay on the floor, her blonde hair being thrown about. Leah laughed a little as she ran down the stairs. "Leah just fell down the stairs!"

"He loves his aunties," Isabella finally told CAss as she laughed.

"Say it with conviction!" Cassidy urged her as she held the phone above her. It fell suddenly and you could hear Cassidy cuss as she grabbed her phone off the floor. "That hurt."

"He loves his aunts!" Isabella said again. Leah walked into the kitchen and saw Lando standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his arms.

"Why'd you come downstairs already?" He sighed and looked sad.