XXXV

"Do it," The chat read off. Leah rolled her eyes and stood at the end of the hallway. Cassidy, Daniel, and Lando were sleeping since it was 3 am, but Leah hadn't gone to bed yet. She had started a stream to just talk with her fans. They dared her to run down the hallway yelling for everyone to wake up.

"Cassidy is going to murder you." Chat read off again. Leah laughed and nodded her head.

"She's a heavy sleeper so let's hope she sleeps through this," She sighed and took a deep breath as she smiled at the camera. "Everybody wake up!" Leah ran down her hallway. She heard a thud from her room as she stood at the top of the stairs. "Oh god someone is up." She laughed and ran down the stairs. Her socks made her slip. "Fuck!" She hit the bottom stairs.

"Leah!" Lando yelled. She crawled to her phone and smiled.

"He's awake!" She sang as she rolled onto her back.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Lando asked as he jumped down half the stairs coming to her side. She smiled up at him. "Did you fall down the stairs?" He asked rubbing his hair. Leah stuck her bottom lip out and reached for him like a toddler. He smiled and bent over sliding his hands behind her back and lifting her up.

"Lsndo!" The chat snag. Leah laughed and grabbed her phone off the floor as she moved into the kitchen setting the phone up again. Lando sniffed the air and looked over to the stove. Leah had been baking as well. She was too bored and someone mentioned cookies, so she was baking them.

"How long have you been awake?" Lando smiled as he came forward wrapping her up in his arms.

"I haven't gone to bed yet," Leah laughed as she stepped out of his grip watching him give her a sad face.

"I smell cookies!" Cassidy yelled from up the stairs. Leah looked over at the chat.

"Damn it," She laughed and Lando leaned against the counter as he waited for Cassidy to come down the stairs. Leah stood next to him leaving her head on his shoulder.

"Careful!" Daniel yelled at her as she came down the stairs faster than normal. She sat down at the table with her hands clasped happily.

"Where are the cookies?" She asked with a giant grin. Daniel sat down beside her with his eyes still closed.

"What the hell is happening?" Daniel grumbled.

"Daniel." The chat read off. Daniel grabbed the phone from the stand and smiled into the camera showing himself and Cassidy.

"Oh no," She covered her face and pushed the phone away. "I'm not in a good state to be videoed." Daniel just chuckled and et the phone back up.

"So when do we get cookies?" He asked. Leah opened the oven and saw the cookies browning. She grabbed the towel and set the tray on top of the stove.

"Soon," She smiled.

"I want a warm one," Cassidy rubbed her hands together. Lando moved to the fridge grabbing the milk.

"Who wants milk?" He asked. Daniel, Cassidy, and Leah raised their hands. "Alright." He laughed.

"Family." Someone commented.

"Aww yeah, this is my family," Leah smiled at the phone as she read through some of the comments. "How far along is Cassidy?" Leah looked over at Cassidy.

"Thirty-four weeks," Cassidy smiled as she rested a hand on her stomach.

"What's the gender?" Leah read off. "She doesn't know," Leah answered for her.

"What are some names?"

"Hmm," Cassidy smiled at Leah. "Leah and I were thinking of some cute ones together like proud parents."

"Woah, woah, woah!" Daniel scoffed. "We as a collective helped pick these two names." Cassidy put a hand on his shoulder.

"I was getting there," She laughed. "Elizabeth for a girl."

"And Daniel for a boy," Daniel laughed as Leah rolled her eyes. Lando poured each of them a fair amount of milk and set the glasses in front of everyone. Leah grabbed a spatula, scrapped the cookies off, put them on a plate, and set them in front of Cassidy and Daniel.

"Daniel!"

"No," Leah laughed and grabbed her phone. "For a boy, it would be Riley, although I wanted Riley for a girl too, it's Cassidy's baby." She sighed and set the phone back down. Lando wrapped his arms around her waist resting his head on her shoulder as he closed his eyes for a moment. 

"Well Leah when you have a kid of your own you can name it whatever you want," Cassidy mumbled as a few crumbs of cookie fell out of her mouth. Leah laughed at her.

"You would make a great mom," Daniel explained as he sipped milk. "Lando may or may not be a good dad." Lando's head left her shoulder.

"Woah, I would be an amazing father," He explained and pointed a finger at Daniel before stealing the cookie from his hands.

"Lan," Leah smiled and gave Daniel another cookie before he could throw a fit.

"See, great mothering skills," Daniel gave her a small head bow as she took a cookie for herself. She bit into the gooey mess and smiled.

"I love your cookies," Cassidy moaned as she ate another. Lando, Daniel, and Leah all looked at one another before they busted out laughing at her affection for the baked goods. "What?" She laughed.

"You just about came for that cookie!" Leah howled as she held her stomach and laughed. Cassidy drank the rest of her milk and wiped her lips.

"Well Leah Guessey when you have a child some day you will understand the pains of food cravings," Cassidy pushed herself up off the chair. Her huge belly grazed the countertop. "Now, I must return to my beauty sleep, or else you will all see the ogre when I arise tomorrow morning."

"Oh god," Daniel laughed.

"The Ogre?" Lando muttered. Leah smiled at Lando. He looked so cute when he was sleepy.

"You don't wanna meet the ogre," She laughed and grabbed a container to store the fresh cookies in.

"Alright, well thank you for the midnight snack Leah," Daniel came forward and kissed her temple as he returned upstairs.

"Daniel lives here now," Leah answered one of the chats as people asked what Daniel was still doing in London. Lando put the dishes away and then grabbed Leah's waist.

"Please come to bed," He begged her.

"The begging." The chat read off. Leah grabbed her phone and smiled a the chat.

"I've gotta go chat, it was fun talking with you guys though, have a wonderful night and get some sleep okay, bye loves," She kissed the camera as she ended the stream. Lando sighed and rested his head against her back.

"Come on sleepy head, let's go," She interlaced their fingers as she walked him up the stairs into their bedroom. He laid down kinda far from her so she reached her hand out touching his chest. His eyes stayed closed but he reached over slipping his hand between her legs as he pulled her over toward him. Her leg was over his waist as he moved his hand under her shirt rubbing her back slowly. Leah loved how warm his hands always were. She pulled the covers up over the two of them as they cuddled together.

 She pulled the covers up over the two of them as they cuddled together