XLVII

The young couple got back to their homes and was contacted by Netflix. They wanted to do a small segment for DTS. They were supposed to be coming to their home to see what they both do within a day. The life of two professional F1 drivers that are going to be married. They were going to follow Lando around to get the life of the WAG. Leah laughed at that, she was happy they chose Lando instead of her. If they'd have chosen her for the WAG title she would have been slightly offended, but not shown it. Especially with the fans recently coming at her for romantic things or sexual reasons. None of which are appropriate.

Ever since Cassidy had her little girl Leah has been staying at Lando's house so that she could get adjusted to being alone. Leah was upstairs getting changed into her workout clothes as Lando yelled up to her.

"Leah, there here," She pulled her hair up and jogged down the stairs smiling at the people in their home.

"Well hello," A cameraman smiled at her. Lando just stared at him.

"You all know, my wife, Leah," He reached for her and she smiled giving him a quick kiss. She liked seeing Lando jealous, although she never intended to make him jealous, she didn't play like that and he already had her so there wasn't any competition.

"Yeah, we are going to have two camera crews out today since you two might be doing different things," Jackson explained. "Leah we are going to get your reaction training," He told her and she nodded squeezing Lando's hand as she walked toward their home gym.

"Alright well, we get to unload groceries," Lando smiled and moved toward their front door. Leah had just gotten home from shopping. He led the camera group out and started grabbing what she bought. He brought the tote bags into the kitchen and set them on the counter. There was a loud thug upstairs and Lando looked at the cameraman.

"You think she fell?" The cameraman asked. Lando opened the fridge and grabbed a water and shake.

"Lando," He heard Jackson yell from the gym.

"I got it," He ran up the second staircase opening the gym doors. Leah was lying on her back as Jackson stared down at her with a disapproving look.

"What happened?" He smiled at her. She fake cried.

"I fell," She sighed. He set the water and the shake on the tabletop.

"Come on," He reached for her hands helping her up. "I grabbed you water and a shake since you forgot to eat," He whispered to her as he rested his hands on her hips. She had passed out. She didn't fall. She just was embarrassed. The other cameraman in the room had his camera down.

"Thanks," She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Be careful," He added and she nodded. Lando looked at Jackson. "Make sure she drinks those," He walked back downstairs returning to his camera crew.

"Sorry," He chuckled and started unloading.

"What are you doing with these?" Bryan asked as he held up a thing of beads and string. Lando looked at them for a moment.

"I have no idea, I will ask her later," He laughed a little and put them down as he unloaded the bags and told the others what they were going to eat for dinner tonight.

"Oh, so you are cooking?" Bryan asked.

"He can't cook," Leah laughed when she came down. She was shining from the sweat.

"What are these for?" Lando held up the beads and string laughing a little. Leah laughed as she took them from his grasp.

"Bracelets," She smiled and he smiled with her.

"For?" Bryan asked.

"Fun," She shrugged. "I wanted to make bracelets." Lando smiled at the camera.

"She's cute," He laughed. She grabbed the Lego set out of the bag and Lando gasped.