XXIV

Leah arrived at the specific building she was told to. There was a man sitting in a room with a computer out and wired sitting near a chair. Leah didn't like how that looked. The man seemed nice though.

"You must be Leah Guessey," He smiled at her. She nodded. "Well, then we should be getting started here any minute."

"What's the video evens supposed to be," Leah laughed a little as she looked around. The room was mostly clear

"Leah," She heard Lewis come out from another room. She smiled and went forward to give him a hug.

"Oh god, what do they have us here for?" Leah laughed as they both moved toward the table.

"Alright so to start off today's video we will just be speaking to the drivers, but the catch is that it's with a lie detector test," The woman smiled at the camera. "Today we have Lewis Hamilton and his Teammate, our favorite rookie, Leah Guessey." Leah laughed a little. They placed cards face down on the table in front of her and gave Lewis cards as well. He read the first one and laughed to himself.

"Oh god, how bad are they?" She asked as the Lie detector man started to strap her in.

"This goes on your finger," He explained and she rested her hands face down on the table.

"My palms are already sweating," She laughed and moved her hands around a bit. The man, whose name was Martin, told her to try and move as little as possible for an accurate reading.

"Alright," Lewis cleared his throat and looked at his card. "Is your name Leah Guessey?"

"Yes?" Leah laughed a little as she looked back at the cameramen.

"True," Martin gave a thumbs up.

"Easy, see, you are a professional already," Lewis added as he looked at the cards. "Do you think that you are the greatest driver on the grid?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her. She smiled and shook her head.

"Uhm," She thought for a moment. "No, I don't think I'm the greatest." They both looked over at Martin who gave a thumbs up.

"True."

"I feel like that was a lie," Lewis added as he shuffled through the cards. "Is this man," He put a picture of Lando on the table. "Your favorite driver?" Leah smiled and touched the picture.

"Yes, he is," She smiled at the picture.

"True."

"Well that was easy," Lews chuckled. He flipped to the next card. "Oh, jeez," He chuckled and looked over to his manager. "Do you see yourself racing with Mercedes in the future?"

"Well after this question I hope so," Leah laughed. Lewis waited for her response. He loved Leah, like family. He had watched her grow this season, but he's also seen the effects Toto had on her. She was the number two driver in Mercedes. She's had to sacrifice a few podiums for Lewis. He knew it was messed up and he disagreed with the standings, which got both of them into trouble with Mercedes, but he loved Leah and he knew that if she needed to leave. It was for the best. "As of right now, I do, yes." She looked over at Martin anxiously.

"True," He gave her a thumbs up. She smiled. Maybe she was better at lying than she thought.

"Is it true that you like sushi?" Lewis asked. Leah let her mouth hang open a little and then looked at the cameras.

"I can't answer that," She shook her head and sat up taller.

"Lando will still love you after this, now come on," Lewis encouraged her to answer. She sighed and looked at Martin.