XVII

LANDOS POV

I was in my room screaming. Leah was downstairs probably getting a snack or a drink or something, but my chat was going crazy.

They loved my girlfriend more than me. I mean hell, I loved my girlfriend more than anything in this whole world. There was a soft knock on the door and I turned toward it. I moved one of the headphones off my ears. The door opened a little and She peeked her head in. I set the controller down seeing she was crying.

"What's wrong Baby? Why are you crying?" I asked her and moved towards her. I didn't care that I was still in the middle of a game. The chat was going off still, but Leah just stood there with her head low.

"Look," She sniffed and showed me her phone. I took it and watched the video on her phone. It was a TikTok of this old couple walking together.

"Oh baby," I laughed a little as she just wrapped her arms around me. She buried her head into my chest as I slid her phone into my pocket wrapping her in my arms.

"Please tell me we will be like that, I wanna walk around holding hands when I'm old," She sniffled. I leaned back and rested my head against hers as I brushed away her tears.

"Of course, Love," I kissed her forehead.

"Leah!!!!" The chat read off and I chuckled taking her hand in mine and leading her back onto the screen.

"Hey guys," Leah smiled. Her eyes were puffy. The chat was about blaming me for making her cry.

"No, no, it's this," She slid her hand into my pocket and grabbed her phone.

"That was hot." The chat read off as she scrolled through her phone. My face heated and I laughed. I looked up and watched her unlock her phone and show the camera.

"This video gives me life, I swear," She threw her arms over my shoulders and I held her arms as we stared at the screen. "I'm sorry I made you lose." She kissed my temple. I leaned back further resting my head against hers.

"You are fine Love, you worried me," I breathed and looked at the chats. They were all telling me to propose already.

"I know he's hot," Leah giggled and I laughed with her.

"Can you guys kiss?" Max said overcoms. I laughed and looked up to see Leah leaning forward already as she kissed me.

"Happy now, Max?" Leah asked.

"Don't you have the training to do American?" Max asked and she held me tighter. I just sat there enjoying her company.

"Yes, but I would rather be here with Lan and you," She pouted.

"Fine, but only because Petra is sitting next to me," Max added. Leah gave a small squeak of happiness.

"Hey P, I miss you babes," Leah winked at the camera before burying her face in my neck. "I will let you get back to playing, I just wanted to show you the video and reassure myself that you actually liked me." I let my mouth hang open as I turned to her.

"Girl he would give you the world," The chat read off and I pointed at it. As I looked her up and down.

"They don't lie," I smirked. "Thanks for having my back," I spoke to the chat. They loved Leah. No more than me, but they liked us together as a couple.

"If you hear me singing over here, you don't. I'm just going to pack Lando's and my suitcases," Leah leaned forward slowly and kissed me. "Have fun and win for me." She winked as I gripped her hand sadly watching her walk away from me. I honestly considered ending the stream and going to pack with her, but Max was calling me. I slid back in front of the camera and leaned back watching her pull out our suitcases. The chats were blowing up as well calling her and me cute and saying how lucky I was to have her.