IX

Leah was riding with Lando back to his place. Which was also Max's place. They lived together, and they have been for several months. Lando allowed Max to live in his apartment. They gamed together a lot and he wanted Max and Leah to finally meet since they were officially dating. It also happened that Quadrant was filming a video today. He pulled up and opened the door. Petra was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal.

"He's upstairs," She smiled and then saw Leah behind him. "You must be Leah," She stood up and went in for a hug.

"Yeah, Petra, right?" Leah asked and she nodded.

"I already feel like we're friends, Lando talked about you nonstop for a while," Petra laughed as the two separated.

"Oh, he stopped," Leah looked at Lando as he scratched the back of his neck. his cheeks slightly flushed.

"No, no, no, he just got quieter about it, we had a nice chat about how much he talked about you," Petra laughed and swept Leah into the kitchen. Lando waited around for a moment making sure Leah was comfortable until he went upstairs to talk with Max. They were supposed to be doing a hot wing challenge later today and he was nervous, but that's why he brought Leah. He didn't like spicy foods. She loved them.

"Hey man," Lando walked in.

"Hey mate, I'm just streaming for a bit," Max muttered. "You bring her?" He asked.

"She's downstairs talking with Petra right now," He smiled and stood beside him watching as Max raced on the sim.

"I'm excited," Max smiled. "Well alright, Chat, I have to go meet someone, I will be on later after a video." He waved at the camera and waited for Lando to say bye as well.

"Bye chat," Lando smiled and MAx got off the system as he grabbed his keys.

"Mate, this video later is going to be horrible," Max shook his head as he grabbed his jacket as well.

"Well, we will suffer together," Lando chuckled as they made it downstairs. They got down there and realized that Petra and Leah weren't down there anymore.

"Where did they go?" Max muttered. "Petra!"

"Yeah?" She called and ran down the stairs.

"Where's Leah?" Lando asked moving to go up the stairs, but he saw her at the top wearing one of his Mclaren hoodies.

"She had to represent," Petra laughed as she stood by Max's side.

"I'm stealing this," Leah muttered as he came down the stairs.

"That's fine," Lando watched her. She did a little turn and showed him his number on the back.

"You are so going to get fined if you are seen with Mcaren merch on in public," Lando laughed and threw his arm around her shoulder.

"We should get going," Max muttered and stepped toward her. "Nice to meet you, Leah, my name is Max Fewtrell, Lando's best mate off the grid." He reached for her hand, but Leah went in for a hug. Max just smiled at Lando.

"Wow, you both are really alike," Max muttered.

"We hear that a lot," Leah smiled and took Lando's arm in hers. "Shall we? I like spicy foods." She smiled as he opened the door for her and kissed her temple as she walked away from him. He let Max and Petra out as well.

"Don't touch the door," He pointed at her and she jerked her hands back and put them up taking a  step back. Max and Petra both laughed. He came over and opened the door for her. She slid in and blew him a kiss as he got in on the other side. She sang to the radio as he drove her to the Quadrant office.