XX

"Alright rules today Leah, no wrecking get first," Isabella told Leah who just laughed and took her hat off. She smiled and waved at the camera in front of her. She pulled her balaclava over her face and put her helmet on. Isabella and her did their handshake and she was locked into the car. She waited for them to signal that they were to be moved into positions. She left the pitlane and got out into her spot. Across from Max. He gave her a thumbs up and she returned it.

"Life fast die young, bad girls do it well, live fast die young bad girls do it well." Leah hummed to herself.

"Leah, they will put you on the TV, don't sing that," Isabella warned her.

"At least I'm not singing like Wap or anything, can I have you trembling, live fast die young, bad girls do it well." She broke into song again.

"It looks like Guessey's engineer is getting irritated with her singing, Guessey just seems to be having fun, it could be her age coming into play," John sighed.

"No, John I just think she's extremely relaxed, she always sings that one song? What is it?" Ted asked.

"Bad Girls by M.I.A," John answered for him. Leah watched as the lights turned and she went off with them. Max got in front of her as they kept their pace for now. 70 laps to go.

25 laps in.

"Check in?" Isabella radioed.

"Tire change?" Leah asked.

"Others have switched to mediums only a few are still on softs like you. Max is pitting for medium soon," Isabella told them.

"I'm getting get a few more seconds and then I'll pit, be ready," Leah started speeding up.

"What is Leah Guessey doing?" John asked. The cameras zoomed in on the green car as it wiped around the corners.

"She seems to be getting a few more seconds, Max has just gone into the pit so either she is taking this as her opportunity or she is just going to pit soon and is attempting to keep the lead" Ted spoke as she veered off into the pit lane and they changed her tires in 1.5 seconds. "That may just be the fastest pit time of the day."

"Good good," Isabella radioed.

"I'm gonna love you until you hate me," Leah sang as she went over a bump. "I almost just knocked myself out." She laughed and saw Lewis come up to her left. She blocked in around the next turn.

59 laps in.

"It's just a cat and mouse game, it always starts the same-" Leah hummed to herself. Max in front of her and Lewis behind her. "This is the web, web that you weave, so baby now rest in peace," She sang as she saw a straight, she watched as he left a moment of room and she took it. She came around the outside and they were neck and neck until she came toward the corner taking the lead.

"Leah Guessey has just passed Max Verstappen! Can she keep the lead for 9 more laps!" Max came up and tried to pass her again but she was zoned in now. She was using her brakes to her full advantage using up her tires.

"Leah Guessey is in the zone. She is flying faster around each corner, she may fly free and crash with only five more laps to go." John chuckled to himself.

"I don't know she's still humming to herself," Ted smiled at the camera footage of LEah being as cool as a cucumber in her car.

"Slow it down Leah, you got time on Max don't do anything unnecessary," Isabella warned.

"Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well, live fast, die young, bad girls do it well. Ooo, oo, this is a good one. Don't you know to pump it up, you got to pump it up. Don't you know pump it up! You've got to pump it up!" She yelled as she passed the checkered flag.