XXXII

Lando and Leah were finally in the same video for F1. They were supposedly going to be doing some kind of game with a lie detector. They walked into the room and it was dark.

"I'm getting kidnapper vibes from this," Leah smiled back at Lando who took her hand as he walked in. He was in a Mclaren hoodie and she was wearing just a white blouse shirt and black jeans.

"Welcome!" Jackson smiled from the table. He was her advisor for the time being. Martin, the man who can read the lie detector charts was sitting there as well. He gave Leah a small wave.

"Oh god, run, run!" Leah tried to take off, but Luke was at the door. Charlotte was there as well.

"I'm scared," Lando muttered as Leah took his hand laughing. "Why do they all look so intimidating?"

"What kind of intervention is this?" Leah asked curiously.

"Leah, you will go first," Jackson pulled the chair out for Leah and she groaned as she sat down.

"This is terrifying," Leah complained as they hooked her up. "Although I've already done this before, it doesn't get better."

"Are you about to die, why is your  heart rate going so fast?" Lando asked as he looked over Martin's shoulder.

"Cause I'm scared," She wiggled her feet a little bit.

"Leah, grow up, come on," Jackson laughed at her.

"No I'm too young to die," She stretched her hand on the table. When she moved them you could see her hand sweat.

"Look, she's sweating," Lando laughed at the sight.

"Stop," She complained and covered her face.

"Alright, alright, let's get this started, Lando, you sit across from her and ask these questions," Luke handed him a paper.

"No, don't make him do it," Leah groaned and leaned her head back onto the chair.

"Why, you scared of me?" He laughed as he sat down.

"Yes," She covered her face again.

"Alright," Lando laughed a little as he tried to calm down.

"God, we are never going to get through this video," Jackson chuckled.

"Don't laugh you'll make him laugh and then me," Leah reasoned as she covered her mouth.

"Alright," Lando coughed. "Is Leah Guessey your real name?"

"Leah Guessey is my legal name, yes," She looked at Martin who gave a thumbs up.

"Starting off strong I see," Lando winked at her. She played with her ring.

"Do you think you are a better driver than me?" Lando asked and she laughed.

"This is a direct question," She moved a bit.

"Wait, but I want to know," Lando leaned forward giving her a seductive smile. She licked her lips and took a deep breath.

"We have different skill sets, but overall I would say that you are a better driver than me," She looked at Martin and he gave a thumbs up.

"Are you serious?" Lando laughed. "You have more podiums than me." His gaze followed her as she laughed and covered her face.

"I know, but it's your car I swear," She coughed and sat back.

"Leah, the humble queen," Charlotte laughed.

"King," Luke winked at Leah as she sat up taller.

"Truly," Lando tapped the card on the table. "Alright continuing on," He gasped suddenly looking shocked. "Do you Leah Guessey like Sushi?" She looked at Jackson.