XXX

Max, Petra, Lando, and Leah were having a mall day and then the beach. Petra and Max came along with them to Saudi Arabia. Leah was sad she didn't have her friends with her since they were extremely pregnant. She wanted someone to come with her so she asked if Petra wanted to go and of course, Max had to tag along.

"P! Look at this," Leah gasped as she showed her friend a cute shirt. Max laughed as his girlfriend took the shirt off the rack and they followed one another around. The mall they were in was connected to the hole that they were staying in so it was an easy way to spend time outside of their rooms.

"You see all the guys looking at her?" Max whispered as the guys followed the girls around the stores. Lando looked around realizing that a few guys were pointing at Leah.

"They've got no chance," Lando smiled and moved up to her wrapping his arms around her. "Did you find something?" He asked. She nodded and grabbed his hand. He had much larger hands than hers so she grabbed his fingers dragging him with her.

"Look, look, look, look," She cheered as she walked over to the sunglasses giving him heart-shaped ones.

"Leah," He smiled and put them on. She put on some as well. She took out her phone and took a picture. Instead of smiling or posing, he kissed her cheek.

"You're adorable," He breathed and she pecked his lips as they put the glasses back and walked with Petra. She put the picture as her new background. There were a few occasional young fans taking pictures and videos of them as they made their way through the mall. None had come up to them asking for an autograph yet. Leah practically drags Lando into a bunch of other stores. They paused in front of Victoria's Secret and she looked at him with a smile before attempting to drag him into the store.

"Oh god, what is this?" He looked at her and she pulled him in. Immediately he looked at Max for help. "Mate?"

"Fine," She walked back out with him and grabbed Petra instead. "I need better nightwear." Leah winked at him as Petra smiled at Max.

"That was almost bad, mate, you look like a tomato," Max laughed at him. Lando covered his face and took a deep breath. His face was hot as he looked back into the store.

"Shut up," Lando shook his head. "There are just panties in there." Max laughed at Lando's reaction.

"Move this way," Lando muttered and shoved Max farther away from the store. It took the girls several minutes for them to come out and they laughed with two other guys as they did. Well, the two men laughed as they followed closely behind as Leah and Petra were giving Lando and Max wide eyes.

"See ya, Leah," One spoke and Leah nodded her uncomfortable smile growing on her face. She reached for Lando and leaned against his chest as she watched the other guys disappear. Petra walked closer to Max taking his arm.

"You okay?" Lando asked slightly concerned by the way they were both acting. He was also confused about why two men were coming out of a store like that with his girlfriend and Petra.

"Yeah, let's just leave," Leah gave him a smile. She tried to walk forward, but she lost grip of Lando's hand as he stayed put. She sighed and turned to him waiting for him to ask.

"Leah, did they say something or do something?" Lando looked back at the guys that were laughing about something. He clenched his jaw. He didn't like that they made Leah so uncomfortable she wanted to leave.

"No, no, it's just, they were making everything really uncomfortable," Leah explained as she retook his hand so he could go say something to the guys.

"They asked her to sign some lingerie for them," Petra scoffed. Lando looked back trying to find where they went, but Leah grabbed his arm now keeping him closer to her.

"Let's just forget about it and go to the beach, okay," Leah asked and kissed his cheek. He clenched his jaw and looked back. "Come on," She pulled him away, but he was still so angry that people still do that. Leah is the sweetest and most respectful person, for people to do that to her was unbelievable. He wanted to ruin them.

When they got to the beach outside their hotel. The boys were both hesitant to get into the water. Leah was the first to go toward the water she threw her shoes off toward the side, tripped trying to step out of her shorts, and threw her shirt into the sand. She laughed and ran towards the water slowly entering and then jumping around.

"Leah," Lando laughed at her as she fell back into a wave. Petra and Max chased one another around the sand as Lando slowly took off my shirt kneeling on the sand as he gathered their stuff together. Leah had thrown her shoes off toward the side, he knew how much she loved those very worn shoes. He put her clothes and his together resting under one of her shoes so they didn't blow away in the wind.

"Lan!" Leah yelled as she ran from the water. He watched her for a moment. Golden hour was dawning on them and he thought that Leah looked gorgeous. "Come on, what are you kneeling for?" She smirked at him as her hair began to curly slightly from the water. She had straightened it for today, but it was curling already from the water.

"I'm admiring you," He smirked and she grabbed his hands pulling him to his feet as he grabbed her. He lifted her up into a cradle as he brought her to the water.

"Lando," She laughed and kicked her feet.

"Throw her!" Max yelled as he threw Petra into the water. Leah clung to his shoulders shaking her head several times.

"Please don't," She begged. He laughed a little and then nodded.

"As you wish," He instead dropped into the water with her. Max howled from not far down the shoreline, but he was quickly pulled under by Petra. Leah stood up and pushed her wet hair out of her face. Before she could shove Lando under he dove out farther and surfaced again. He shook his head throwing water in her face.

"Wait," She covered her eyes. He stopped and slowly swam back toward her. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them down a bit as he smiled at her.

"I love you," He kissed her forehead and she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him as he laughed.

"I love you more," She bit her lip and laughed as she tried to quickly swim away from him, but he grabbed her arm pulling her back toward him.

"I love you most," He wrapped his arms around her waist trapping her. Then he twirled them around. Little did they know, but Petra was filming them from the beach as they shared a special moment. She ended up posting it on her Instagram story.

 She ended up posting it on her Instagram story