X

"Leah has found her love for another motorsport," Cassidy smiled as they watched Leah with her motorcycle. She revved it up and went on one wheel. Up and Down the side road, they watched.

"Leah!" Isabella yelled and then pressed a hand to her heart. "You make me feel like a forty-year-old worry single mother."

"Sorry," Leah laughed. "Charles has always wanted one of these." She chuckled and raced around the apartment. Her brothers and cousin had been staying with her for the past few days. She revved up and saw one of the curtains open.

"They are awake," Leah laughed. Not even a few minutes later Charles came outside George right behind him.

"I told you!" Leah spun in a circle the bike almost making her fall over.

"Let me on it!" George yelled as he walked forward helping her off. She taught him how to use it. He revved up and almost took off so she smacked his hand away.

"I'm posting that," Cassidy laughed as her phone was raised taking a video of the sibling's interaction.

"Did you get that?" She asked Charles. He shook his head.

"I wasn't paying attention," He laughed a little. Leah just rolled her eyes.

"I will show you in a bit then," She watched as she slid the helmet onto George's head watching him go off a little. She covered her mouth a little as she watched him drive off.

"Leah, are you crying?" Isabella asked. Leah turned around with her hand over her mouth as she bent over a little.

"Leah," Cassidy laughed a little. Charles put his arm around her.

"She's happy," He smiled as he spoke for his sister.

"I thought she was dying," Isabella sighed as she wiped the girl's tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Leah couldn't help the tears as she wiped them.

"Sup bitches!" George yelled and it made Leah laugh as she turned. "Oh wow, did I make you cry 'cause I left? I was coming right back sis," He pulled her into a headlock as her body went limp.

"I know," She laughed as he dragged her back.

"That's going on my story," Cassidy laughed and posted it to give her fans a little Leah family content, which is really rare. Charles got on and took off suddenly. Leah got up and ran after him.

"Wait," Leah yelled.

"She's a runner, she's a track star," George muttered.

"Charles!" She yelled and he stopped almost flipping. She caught up to him and revved up the bike watching him go off. She ran her hands threw her hair.

"He didn't let me explain, he wasn't listening," She breathed and stood shoulder to shoulder with her brother.

"Do you think he'll crash?" Isabella asked as she leaned against Leah's shoulder.

"Definetly," George nodded. "Charles isn't the best at bikes. Around the corner, Charles turned almost rubbing his knee on the ground.

"Slow down!" Cassidy yelled to him. He did and safely stopped.

"Who wants to go on a ride?" Leah asked as she got the helmet off her brother.

"That thing was squishing my brains out," Charles ran his hands through his hair. She smiled at him for a moment happy to see her brothers smile.

"Sorry, it's meant to fit my head," She laughed. "Ride?"

"We need to make Avery breakfast," George explained. Leah nodded and looked at the girls.