XXIII

"Baby that is not the piece," Leah told Lando as she pointed at the box. "Here." She handed him a different one while they built separate sections of the figurine. It was supposed to be a giant Star Wars figure. Darth Vadar. Lando wanted it to be a calm night with her so he decided to stream while they built the figurine.

"You know what I just realized?" Leah asked suddenly. Lando looked up at her. IT had only been a week or so since the last race and it was getting closer. Isabella and Carlos had moved together in Madrid. While Cassidy lived with Leah in London still. The two of them were extremely pregnant and Daniel was staying at their house right now. Cassidy and Daniel had formed a wonderful friendship. Or that's at least what they called it. Leah and Lando had bets going about whether they were going to get together or not.

"What?" He smiled at her.

"We are never going to have magical kids," She shook her head and looked through the Legos for her piece. Lando laughed for a moment.

"Leah, what are you going on about?" He asked confused.

"You're a muggle," She leaned back. "You never got your Hogwarts letter buddy," She set the Lego down and pointed at him. He put his hands up.

"Woah, wait, how do you know that?" He asked. "You are the American."

"Lando, what house are you then?" She asked and sat up straighter. She wanted to be proven right, but she had just thought about that until now.

"Oo, couple fight?" The chat read off. "Why do yall fight about the most innocent shit."

"I'm waiting, oh great wizard?" Leah smirked at him waiting patiently. Lando licked his teeth and hugged his knees as he stared at her.

"I was a Slytherin," He smiled at her. She waited and it only took seconds for him to break, he laughed a little and went back to searching through the pile of pieces.

"Slytherin my ass," She hit his hand gently. "You were a Hufflepuff," She laughed and moved his hand away from the pieces.

"So I am a wizard!" Lando smiled and laughed. She paused for a moment.

"You better hope or even Harry Potter won't be able to help save you now," She smiled and he opened his mouth shocked.

"You don't love me anymore?" He asked, his eyes turning into their puppy dog ones. She smiled and handed him the neck section complete for Darth Vadar. The chats were blowing up.

"I never said that, I would just be disappointed when our kid turns eleven and they don't receive a letter, I would have failed as a parent," She smiled and he leaned forward to kiss her cheek.

"You both would make great parents. Leah may give the child a high ego though." She winked at the camera.

"I feel like the kid would get that from the other F1 drivers, but who knows," She shrugged.

"Wait are you pregnant?" The chats read off. She immediately faced that camera.

"No, no, no," She shook her head. "I'm going to make that very clear. I will not be stopping my career for at least a few more years. I have a title to uphold as the first female, they need to have a second come in before I will retire from F1." Lando smiled at how proud she was of her position. He was proud of her too.

"Lando you may be drolling," Max said from the doorway.

"Aww," Leah smiled and built her portion.

"She built this didn't she?" Max asked as he knelt on the floor staring at the mostly put-together figurine, They were missing a portion of his legs, which was Lando's job. Leah had built the torso and head.