XI

Leah had talked to Toto over the weekend about her relationship with Lando and if they could go public. He wasn't happy about it, to say the least, but they had to sign another contract with her. The grid went out to eat and photos were getting leaked of Leah and Lando being close to one another. He had pulled her aside and spoken to her about it.

She couldn't get pregnant. She had no intention of getting pregnant. She wanted kids, but she was afraid they might have cancer. She just blamed being at the high of her career and not wanting to waste this opportunity. She was walking out when she was hit by fans.

"Leah!" They yelled as they grabbed her. She politely took her hands from them and signed a few things.

"I'm so sorry, but I am going to be late, I have to get back," Leah reasoned as they all followed her. Leah finally made it back through security. She didn't know how the fans got through the doors initially, but she just wanted some time alone. Carlos and Charles came up on either side of her.

"So you winning today?" Carlos asked. Leah has been out of it today. She wasn't focused at all, she was off.

"Hm?" She asked.

"Woah, you gotta get focused Lee," Charles told her laughing a bit. She nodded.

"Yeah sorry," She smiled. "I gotta get going." She gave each of them a little hug and walked off. Cassidy and Isabella were standing at the edge of her paddock waiting for her.

"There you are," Isabella sighed. Leah pressed her hand over her heart and started rubbing her chest.

"Leah?" Cassidy asked.

"I'm fine," She was breathless as she got into her gear. Cassidy quickly looked around for the cameras which were of course on her.

"What's wrong?" Isabella asked. Leah shook her head and put her sleeve over her head sliding her helmet on.

"Leah, honey, you gotta breathe," Cassidy gripped either side of her head. "You don't have to do anything other than racing. You've loved the adrenaline, just let it take over your body." Leah shook her head and bent over a little. She was having a panic attack. Leah's eyes wandered she didn't want Toto to see her stressing out like this. She would get talked to later about it and she didn't want it to be a problem.

"Leah, you have to get it together," Isabella said. She felt horrible, but she had to race. Leah knew that too, but she couldn't get a grip.

"Come on, you have to get it together, I'm sorry I hate pushing you like this, but Leah if you don't race-," Cassidy was interrupted.

"Leah get in the car!" Her mother appeared. How she still got in here she didn't know. She shoved past a few people. Small but ferocious. Leah bent over.

"Seems like there having a few issues in Leah Guessey's paddock," John added as the camera zoomed in on the girl having a panic attack.

"Get the cameras off her," Ted demanded. "It is clear they are having a medical emergency that is awful that we would broadcast that, if she gets on the track she will get on the track."

"Her mother is just yelling at her," John added. "Probably getting her into the mindset."

"So in Ferrari, they seem to be ready all lined up in P8 and P9, how do you think they will race today?" Ted asked as he changed the subject and camera views.

"Leah, get in the fucking car and race, do you want to make your father turn in his grave," She snapped and shoved her toward the car. Leah got in not thinking about anything else but her breathing.

"Kathleen you need to leave," Cassidy urged pointing toward the exit.

"I will leave when the race is over," She smiled and stood there seeing her daughter pull into her spot.