LVIII

"Okay seriously though, the FIA really needs to give me radios directly to Lando and Max, do you know how funny that would be?" Leah asked as she passed an Alpine, she was in fourth right now.

"No, that would be a big distraction," Jackson laughed at her.

"I'm just saying, it would make my life so much easier. And yours! You wouldn't have to go out of your way to give them little happy messages from me," Leah laughed hysterically as she went around Lewis.

"Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well, live fast die young, bad girls do it well," Leah sang to herself as she went around another corner. "I'm gonna squeeze by Charles and Lewis, you two continue to fight your battles please," Leah laughed as she went past. She was up by Max now making the gap between their cars smaller.

"You are extremely happy today, especially after yesterday when you got that three-place grid penalty, you taking it like a champ," Jackson explained. Leah nodded along to the music in her head.

"Yeah, well it's my husband's birthday and one of the last races of this season so I'm not going to let the FIA stop me from becoming a world champion," She defended as she caught up to Max finally. "See this is where we need radios, tell Max I say hi."

"Max says hi first," Jackson laughed a little. "And no radios you will say weird things to one another." Leah just scoffed.

"Maybe even just like a little radio, I want music playing in my ears, well I guess that wouldn't work, I mean I need you guys to tell me what's happening," She sighed as she sat in silence. The sound of her car shifting and tires screeching filled her ears. She loved that noise, maybe a little more than she would like the music. "I mean it's been scientifically tested that music makes you drive faster so, FIA, get on that."

"Leah Guessey with the commentary today. She's in a wonderful mood especially given her penalty early yesterday for something that is completely absurd, but she still is in second in this grand prix, oh! It looks like an Aston Martin and a Williams have taken one another off the track. Yellow flags are waved and a safety car is being deployed," Ted read off as the two cars are put on the screen. Debris was scattered all over the track and their two cars were off in the gravel.

"Damn man," Leah said as she drove past them. "So you know what I've come to realize?" Leah asked. Jackson and Luke aren't phased anymore by her odd comments.

"I can't see shit while I'm driving, like in Monaco, god! Surprised I didn't run into a wall or anything, shit just blurs man," She laughed at herself and she heard the other two laughing as well ."Ah, yes, I got laughs." She cheered as she came around another corner. "Someone tell Max that, he thinks I'm not funny. If we were going like 100 kilometers less I would get beside him and wave."

"No do not do that," Jackson coughed as he tried to stop laughing at her.

"I never said I was going to unless I was going to pass him," She said as he got closer and Max moved forward faster. "Is he scared of me?"

"Why the fuck is Leah on my ass!" Max yelled.

"She wants to say hi," Luke spoke over his radio. Max just shook his head as Leah's car passed his. He sped up and rode her ass now until he could get back around her.

"Man's got some issues," Leah muttered to herself as she went side to side with him.

"Seems like the two Red Bull cars are competing against one another, maybe trying to keep their tires warm or keep one another on their toes," Ted offered as Max went forward. They crossed the finish line and the checkered flag was waved.

"This is why me and Max need radios! Why is he being a bitch about it! Let me fucking pass!" Leah went around the outside on a straight and was caught on the inside in a turn so she took first once again.