XXIX

"So today we are joined by Max Verstappen and Leah Guessey," The man smiled as the teammates waved at the camera. Leah was holding a Red Bull in her hands.

"So today we are going to have them drive around the track with one another in the car as they ask one another questions?" A car pulled up. It was the one that Redbull had given her when she joined. Porsche 911 GT3 RS. Hers was in silver though this one was black. The guy gave each of them helmets. The guy took her Red Bull. She pouted.

"I wasn't done with that," She sighed and put the helmet on.

"Do you want me to act how I would or be natural?" Leah asked as she laughed a little.

"We will just do your natural reaction," The man nodded. Leah nodded as she put the helmet on and grabbed the cards from his hands.

"What is your-? Hey, this is mine," She flipped through them as she got into the other side of the sports car.

"Alright Maxie, let's ride," She looked at the card and then smiled at the camera.

"Do you trust me?" Max asked as he put the car in drive. Leah looked at him for a moment.

"Max, I would fall asleep in the car with you, I trust you that much, so let's roll brotha!" She laughed. He took off quickly, the tires squealing. The light on the dash came on and he stared at her as she slowly rolled to a stop.

"Put your seat belt on!" He yelled at her. She looked down.

"Oh shit, thanks," She smiled and quickly grabbed the strap.

"God," Max looked into the camera. "She's teaching everyone bad habits."

"I'm not! I simply forgot!" She defended as she looked at the cards. "Max, what is your favorite color?"

"Easy Red," He took off once again going around a corner. She could feel him hit the scrubs on the tack as the car shuddered.

"What is your favorite spot," She read off. He opened his mouth to answer, but she spoke up.
"Other than motorsports!"

"Oh uh, football I guess," He smiled. Leah stared at him and he shook his head. "Not the American bullshit, the European football, what do you call it?" He snapped his fingers as they skirted around a corner.

"Soccer," Leah laughed at him. He just sighed.

"Yes, soccer," He smiled at her. "Next question." He turned the wheel and their rear tires squealed. Leah reached up to grab the oh shit handle. "I thought you said you trusted me?"

"I do! But I don't want to fall on you!" Leah defended as she stared at the cards trying to refind her spot. "How angry do you get when I place above you?" She asked and smiled at the camera. "You guys are assholes for this one."

"I do not feel angry, most of the time when you pass me, you do it flawlessly and I barely notice until I'm staring at the back of your car," Max added as he came to an abrupt stop.

"Did we make it to the end of the interview," Leah muttered and they got out.

"That was fast," The woman laughed.

"Got through three questions," Leah added and handed Max, the apper. They got in and Max stared at her until she buckled up.

"Do you trust me?" Leah asked and Max looked around.

"Sure," He looked at the card making her laugh.

"I hate you," She laughed as she took off.

"What is your favorite color?" Max asked her. She whipped around a corner drifting a bit. Max seemed a little bothered.