LIX

"Alright everyone," Leah smiled at the camera. "It's Leah Guessey-Norris here and I'm with Max,"

"Verstappen," He inclined his head with a little smile. Leah stared at him trying not to laugh. "What?" He laughed at her.

"Verstappen," She mocked and then looked back at the camera. "Did anyone else hear that?" She pointed at him and laughed.

"Leah, get a grip, we have to make a video," Max laughed at her as he looked at the paper in front of them. "Look, they have everything written out here for you? Look, look, look." He pointed at it and Leah was laughing so hard her eyes were closed. Max grabbed her head and put the paper in front of it. "Open your eyes!"

"I'm trying!" She laughed and the camera zoomed in on the tears falling down on her cheeks. "Oh my god," She fanned her face. "We haven't even done anything yet." Leah took a deep breath and took a drink of Red Bull.

"Who fucking gave her a Red Bull?" Max laughed as he took it from her hands.

"Max, you can't say fuck on here," Leah stared at him and he shook his head setting the Red Bull on the other side of the table.

"Okay, we are doing twenty-one questions today?" Max explained as Leah put both her hand over her mouth trying to keep herself from laughing. "I will go first since Leah can't compose herself, she's not professional." He shook his head as Leah covered her mouth and sat there her eyes still watering. "Who is your rival on the grid?"

"Lewis," Leah explained. "Or is that yours?"

"I think it can be both," He nodded agreeing with her. He looked at the paper again. "Whose your best friend on the grid and it can't be Lando?"

"You," she smiled proudly and Max nodded.

"Well you're not mine, so," He muttered to himself. Leah looked over to the camera and mouthed 'he's lying'. "Are you a full-time F1 driver?"

"Elaborate," Leah narrowed her eyes at him. Max rolled his eyes and looked at the paper again.

"God you are going to make this so difficult, um, what are your hobbies?" She opened her mouth to speak but he pointed at her. "Only five, we don't have time for you to list all five hundred and eighty-six including your puzzling addiction." Leah laughed.

"Okay, okay, um" She smiled at the ceiling as she thought. "I like to sculpt, bake, box, clean, and organize?" Leah shrugged and looked at the camera.

"Lame, moving on," Max laughed as he tried to act sassy. "Oh these are going to be easy, speed round, okay?" Max asked and Leah sat up in her seat nodding to him. "Favorite singer?"

"Uh," Leah froze.

"This is not a speed round," Max sighed as he sat back. Leah smiled and hit him on the arm.

"Stop wait, this I can't answer fast, hold on, Lana Del Rey," She answered finally as she laughed a little.

"How much do you get paid a year?" He asked and gave the camera a look.

"Enough to live," Leah smiled at the camera. Max nodded approval and then gave her a fist bump.

"She's trained well. Okay," He looked at the paper. "Do you have any animals? No." He answered for her which made Leah laugh. "Do you like Formula One?"

"Well I'm still here, so yes," Leah nodded as she sneakily reached forward to grab the Red Bull off the table. Max lowered the paper and stared at her, but she set it on the opposite side of the table from him.

"Are you married?" Max smiled.

"Yes." Leah showed her ring on the screen ."Call me Mrs. Norris."

"Do you live in Monaco? Yes. Do you fear butterflies?" He looked at her confused. "Do you?" Leah looked around the room suddenly like she was afraid.