XXXVI

"Hello everyone It's Leah Guessey-Norris here," Leah smiled and laughed a little. "I wanna be able to say that soon," She pointed at the cameras. Leah wiggled her feet a little.

"Leah," Jackson warned.

"I'm just saying," Leah shrugged and looked around the room.

"Focus Leah," Cassidy warned. She was sitting behind the cameras on a soft chair. Per Leah's request.

"Okay, sorry sorry, Today I am going to be reading your guy's thirst tweets about me or tweets about me in general," Leah grimaced. "I'm actually kind of scared."

"You'll be alright, we looked through them already," Cassidy assured, but her laughing only made Leah more nervous.

"That laugh was not reassuring in the slightest," Leah shook her head. "Alright, so to start off-" Her jaw dropped open. "And you said you filtered through these." She laughed and covered her mouth. "Am I allowed to read these out loud?"

"Go on," Cassidy smiled.

"Okay," She wiped under her eyes from laughing so much. "Leah Guessey is mothering so hard that my pussy calls, no meows her name morning, noon, and night." She looked at the camera.

"Thank you," She laughed a little. Jackson and Cassidy roared with laughter. Leah took a drink of her water and scrolled on her phone. She busted out laughing as the water fell from her mouth.
"Ahahha, wait, wait," She stood up from the chair trying to make sure the water didn't go on her clothes as she choked on the water.

"She's dying!" Jackson laughed as he grabbed her a towel and someone came to clean up the floor.

"I'm so sorry, someone take the water from me," She coughed and beat on her chest. "Jesus." Once they got that cleaned up Leah sat back down and took a deep breath. "This is going to be chaotic but listen. I would let Leah Guessey run me over any day as long as she would wink at me. Scratch that, I would let her snap my back like a glowstick, she could do absolutely anything to me and I would thank her like the king she is." Leah looked at the camera. "I didn't know you all felt so strongly about me. Also thanks for the king comment. It's growing on me." She winked at the camera. "Leah Guessey is my mood at all times. An important race, she's singing, a crash that could kill her, she's smiling, does she ever take anything seriously? I love her so so much." She looked at the camera and smiled.

"No and I love you all too," Leah looked at the next one and gasped. "You all are so lucky your handles are mysterious or I would be scared to comment things like this." Leah moved the phone up in front of her face. "I bet Leah Guessey is dominant in the bedroom, you can see it by the way she takes control of the men on the grid. She is that bitch." Leah nodded proudly.

"I don't know, you would have to ask Lando," Cassidy threw a pillow at her and Leah quickly moved the phone catching the small pillow in the air.

"Don't hit me," Leah laughed and tucked the pillow under her arms as she returned to looking at tweets. "And Lando won't answer he knows." She gave the camera a look. She pushed her hair behind her shoulders. "Not them calling Leah Guessey the Grim Reaper, but she's over here singing, firing off finger guns, and laughing as she goes around the track," Leah nodded.

"I do not take much seriously though, It's more of a trauma response at this point," She smiled and scrolled again.

"Leah Guessey has so much pussy power she controls Lando, Max, Charles,  Lewis, Daniel, Carlos, Pierre, George, Lance, and Yuki, all get worried about her when she does dumb shit," Leah laughed. "I don't think that's pussy power, but it's just my dumb ass personality."

"Ms. Guessey would you please put me out of my misery and fuck me senseless, it's the least you could do after all your crashes this season," Leah looked at Jackson. He had a hand over his mouth as he tried not to bust out laughing.