LII

"It's the Dutch Grand Prix today. It's the home race for Max Verstappen!" John explained.

"It's going to be an exciting race today, during the quali, it didn't look good for Mercedes or Ferrari, so I think the Red Bull will easily take this race today," Ted explained. Leah was sitting in her spot in the front row. She was P1 for once. "How angry do you think Max Verstappen is that he isn't leading his home race?"

"I doubt Leah will lead, she'll most likely get blocked by him as he overtakes her, Max always Leads the races," John reasoned. Ted nodded and sat back in his seat. He thought the opposite. He thought that Leah would keep the lead today, but that could be a wrong assumption.

"You ready?" Luke asked.

"Let's fucking go already," Leah tightened her grip on her steering wheel as she closed her visor. The red lights slowly lit up on the board ahead of them. Leah was ready. She was going to win this race. She knew it was his home race, but she wanted this win. No, needed it. It was selfish of her to say she was going to win for her entire family. She felt guilty taking it from Max. She wasn't able to sleep well last night as she thought about it. Maybe she would let him lead, at least.

"And they're off!" Ted announced. Their tires burned as all of them took off. Immediately though near the back Williams had a collision with Haas. Neither team was doing well this season. Around the first corner, Leah kept her spot.

"Max is overtaking outside," Luke explained. Leah sighed and watched him pass.

"Only because it's his home," Leah explained. As she kept her second position. The two Red Bulls were keeping a good pace away from the other cars. Hamilton didn't let them get far though. He trailed behind waiting for his time.

"Hamilton going for overtake," Luke spoke. Leah blocked him and laughed a little.

"Tell him to try again," She smiled.

"Leah, don't play you gotta keep focus," Luke explained. Leah rolled her eyes as she down-shifted around a corner. She saw Hamilton come wheel to wheel with her and he got quite close making her go off track a little.

"A small skirmish between the Guessey and Hamilton, he pushes her off track and then overtakes her!" John yelled into the mic.

"What the fuck was that?" Leah muttered. "Did you see him push me off that rack, what's he on today?" Leah scoffed and pushed the gas as she kept up behind him. Behind her were Charles and Pierre fighting off one another.

"I did see that Leah, but keep close he will give you another opportunity to get him off the track," Jackson advised. The one thing Leah didn't like about both of them was that they both gave her info it wasn't one or the other during races. They both fed her information.

"So what's your favorite color?" Leah asked out of nowhere. Jackson and Luke both looked at one another and shook their heads. "I've got nothing to do for now, so fucking entertain me please?"

"Only cause you said please," Jackson sighed. "My favorite color is red."

"For Red Bull, let's go!" Leah laughed to herself. Jackson smiled and adjusted his mic. "I know that's not what you were going for, but I thought it was funny. You got any animals, Jackson?"

"I have a dog named Philly," He explained as they watched the live screen. Lando was making his way up as well. He was stuck behind Carlos at the moment, but getting ready to overtake his previous teammate.

"Like young Philly, or a Philly cheese steak, aww, that sounds so fucking good right now," Leah groaned as she watched Hamitlona dn Max go wheel to wheel. "What kind of meth is he on today? He isn't normally like this." Leah shot out as she watched Lewis clip the back of Max's tires making him spin off the track and hit the wall. "Fuck," She breathed as she watched Lewis take P1. "At his fucking home race too, what the fuck?" Leah repeated. "Is he alright?"