XLI

They had a small break before the next race in Austria so Lando went back home. He and Max were going to film a video together. They were streaming while Leah was watching TikToks again. She found a TikTok of a baby seal and knocked on the door lightly.

"How much you wanna bet that's Leah?" Max laughed as he looked back seeing Leah peek into the room.

"Never mind," Leah closed the door. She stayed there hoping Lando would give her an invitation back inside, she wanted to show him the video.

"No! Leah!" Lando called over his shoulder while he raced. "Max dammit!" Lando looked back at the door. "Leah, baby come back! He was just joking!"

"You are so whipped," Max chuckled as he continued racing. Lando turned toward the door waiting for her to reopen the door.

"Leah?" He called.

"No, I forgot you were streaming, it's alright," She called through the door. Max stood up groaning as paused his game and stood up. He gave Lando a lovely look before opening the door. Leah stood there leaning against the wall with her phone pressed to her chest.

"Get in here," He laughed. Leah smiled and followed after him.

"Okay," She smiled and came in squatting next to Lando.

"What did you need, love?" He asked glancing at her several times.

"I wanted to show you this TikTok, but I can just send it to you," She offered as she ran her hand through the curls at the back of his head. Lando looked over at her for a moment with a small smile.

"Would you please, I'm trying to beat Max," Lando laughed lightly. Leah nodded and kissed his temple as she moved toward Max's bed lying down.

"They are talking about your feet," Lando laughed as he smiled at her. She lifted them up showing the camera.

"Grippers for free," She laughed and Max sat back down moving his headset back onto his head.

"You both are weird," Max muttered. The stream was on his channel for tonight. Lando and he were just playing together. Leah was on TikTok but eventually fell asleep after an hour or two of scrolling.

"Leah's asleep, Mate," Max smiled as he looked back seeing the blonde asleep with her phone in her hand.

"Oh, what time is it?" He asked looking back at her.

"It's only ten," Max smiled. Lando slid off the chair and grabbed a blanket putting it over her.
"Okay, well now we have to be quieter," Lando smiled as he kissed her temple. She stirred a little.

"I sleep hard so be as loud as you want," She smiled up at him. He leaned over and kissed her.

"We can go, baby," Lando muttered, but she shook her head.

"No, you guys can play it's been a while since you've gotten to hang out," She smiled. Max's dad came into the room with a  prawn cracker pointing at Lando and her.

"Are you both staying tonight?" He asked.

"Nah mate, we're going to be leaving in an hour or two," Lando assured him as he brushed Leah's hair back.

"Alright," Mr. Fewtrell disappeared as he left the door open.

"Why did he just come in like that and then depart," Max laughed as he reacted to how his father just acted.

"He just backed out of the room," Lando laughed and went back to playing his games. Leah was now sitting up and watching them play. She would admire when Lando laughed at something Max had said.

"Chat, Leah is sleeping-," Lando turned around and smiled at her. "Never mind." He laughed a little as she smiled at him. He took his headset off. "You ready to go?" She didn't nod, but she got up off the bed and moved over to him.

"Sorry, I just, don't want chat to see me drool on Max's pillow," She waved at the stream.

"I would appreciate that," Max called from his screen set up. He didn't even look over. Leah just rolled her eyes and moved back over to bed folding up the blankets.

"Okay," Lando kissed her head as she leaned into him. Leah moved over to Max standing behind him expectantly. Max paused and stood up giving her a hug.

"Bye American," He chuckled as he sat back down.

"By British subway guy," She grabbed Lando's hand as he did his handshake with Max as well.

"See ya mate," Lando waved at the stream before moving toward the door. Max turned back to his stream and slid his headset back onto his head. They walked down the stairs quietly since it was late, but Mr. Fewtrell was still awake watching TV on his sofa.

"See ya Lando, Leah," Mr. Fewtrell waved.

"See ya, Mister Fewtrell," Leah smiled and waved at him. Lando drove her back to his house and Leah climbed into bed while Lando changed.

"We should move in together," Lando said as he came back into the room pulling his shirt on.

"We practically live together already, just at two locations all the time," Leah laughed as she curled herself up on his bed.

"Well, do you want me to live with you, or do you wanna live with me?" He asked as he too sat down beside her. She shrugged.

"I know that after Isabella and Cassidy have their babies they will most likely be moving to Monaco and I know you've always wanted to live there," She mentioned as she played with the sleeve of her hoodie. Lando smiled and took her hand in his.

"Do you wanna live in Monaco though?" He asked softly. She interlaced their fingers and leaned closer to him. He rested his forehead on hers.

"I wanna start our new life somewhere new, I like to travel, plus, a lot of the other grid members live in Monaco as it is," Leah reasoned as she stared into his eyes. It was dark in his room, but the lights from the outside his window gave her a small amount of illumination.

"Alright, well that may have to be a 2023 season move, or a Christmas or summer break move, that will be a lot of house-looking," Lando teased as he moved the blankets back. Leah slid her legs under the covers.

"I already started looking," She muttered as she turned to grab her phone off the side table. She unlocked her phone to TikTok. "Oh here, I will show you the TikTok from earlier." She got onto their chats and showed him the video of the baby seal.

"Look how cute he is, his little snorts as he adjusts to the water, he looks so cuddly," Leah wiggled her feet under the blankets a few times making Lando laugh at her.

"Your fucking adorable," Lando muttered as he yanked her toward him. He buried his face in her neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She set her phone down on the nightstand and slowly drifted off to sleep.

 She set her phone down on the nightstand and slowly drifted off to sleep