XXXVIII

It was Moncacos grand prix. Leah wasn't set up the best in P5 next to Carlos Sainz. The lights went off and she had a good start getting in front of him.

"She left me no room," Carlos radioed back.

"We saw," his strategist radioed in.

"Max Verstappen leading as always, Lewis Hamilton, and then Charles Leclerc. Everything seems to be going well so far. Leah Guessey is already making moves, but there seems to be an issue, if you look closely as she hit a curb she was thrown around a lot inside of the car," Ted explained as a replay of Leah hitting the first curb, her body was thrown around a lot.

"Wonder what that's about?" John wondered.

"So um, issue," Leah radioed in.

"Why are you moving around so much?" Jackson asked.

"I don't have my seatbelt on," Leah explained as she blocked Carlos from an overtake.

"Box, box now, while it's early," Jackson told her.

"I'll wait til I can change out my tires, wait," She paused as Charles spun off and got to the side. He crashed into the wall. "Shit, shit." She swerved nearly colliding with his car.

"Pierre Gasly crashed into the far wall as well! This is a mess already and we aren't even ten laps into this grand prix!" The safety car went out and Leah went to pit, but the safety car was getting ready to leave before they could get her straps on.

"Let me go," Leah muttered.

"No, Leah we are strapping you in," Christian argued as they took an extra four seconds costing her four positions.

"Leah Guessey is spending a lot of time on this pit stop, they are readjusting her straps it seems, which has cost her four spots," John explained to the fans.

"We all know she will be able to make up those positions easily," Ted reasoned as he sat back in his chair. She got back out quickly.

"Nowhere to run boy run, come here right now, caught when the sun goes down, the beast comes out, comes out, comes out, cause when the stars align you might bring the beast out one look and you're mine, that's a little seductive, sorry," Leah apologized as she passed several people.  She was behind Lando and saw him block her.

"Oh I see how it's going to be," She laughed a little.

"Lando you need to go faster," Will urged him.

"I'm fucking trying, but this car won't let me and I have my girlfriend up my ass!" Lando said angrily. He wasn't mad about Leah overtaking him currently, he was angry about the car. It wasn't up to the pace of the other cars.

"A little skirmish between Lando Norris and Leah Guessey, he won't let her by! Leah is going for an outer take and then switches inside going around him!" John yelled as he got excited. "You don't see overtakes like that every day."

"Love you," Leah kept driving making it up to P5 by the 66 lap.

"We need you to push now," Jackson explained.

"Uh, my DRS is fucked up," Leah muttered as she pressed the button but nothing happened.

"Careful you have a checkered flag," Luke warned. Leah overtook two more of the cars coming in P3 already behind Charles.

"Fastest lap is Max right?" She asked and smirked. Max has done this before.

"Leah, do not," Jackson warned. "You are not Max."

"You're right," Leah laughed. "I'm better."

"Leah is laughing at her engineer, it is clear she only takes instructions if she wants to," John sighed. "This is where a lot of the fans are getting their information from about her maturity level."