XLII

"So today we are just going to be talking about random shit," Cassidy laughed. "although we don't have our third here right now, she is in pain about to give birth as well."

"Trauma dump," Leah laughed as she curled up on the couch.

"Wait yeah, Leah it's about time we exposed your family," Cassidy sat up, "Only if you want to and we can cut it later if you don't want it in there. I don't wanna make you uncomfortable at all."

"It's alright," Leah laughed a little. "So the thing is growing up, no one in my family really liked me. I mean they never acted like I was a part of the family most of the time, I didn't ever have anyone to talk to growing up. I mean my dad was there for me, but he wasn't on my side. He was always indifferent. When we were punished as kids I would be the only one getting any sort of punishment. For the longest time I couldn't remember anything that happened in my childhood, I just went off what people had told me they remembered. I sounded like this horrible child, but when I finally started to let myself go through those memories. I realized that I wasn't this bad child. I was hurt, ignored, and punished for doing things a child does. No one taught me what I was supposed to do, they just yelled at me when I did things wrong. I didn't get told how to do things I was told what wasn't acceptable. In elementary school I was bullied, so instead of letting that slide I started to bully people." She explained as she played with the ring on her finger.

"I know I was scared of you," Cassidy chuckled a little. "You played Kick Ball and you beat the shit out of the guys." Leah laughed with her although she wasn't sure that should be something she was proud of.

"Well, you would too if guys were calling you fat and ugly," Leah sighed as she pulled her sleeves down covering her arms.

"Yeah, but you still got guys," Cassidy argued.

"Very true," Leah thought for a moment. "Maybe I don't wanna trauma dump on my family, I feel bad just talking bad about them since they are dead," Leah admitted as she looked over at Cassidy for permission.

"We can do whatever you want to do, do you wanna just go over stories from your childhood, do you wanna talk about what you went through? Or none of the above and we can talk about what you and Lando are going to do for your wedding?" Cassidy laughed at her own thoughts.

"You know I won't be the one planning my wedding," Leah sat up as she pointed at Cassidy. "Lando is better at those kind of decisions."

"Leah, but what about the interest board you have?" Leah shrugged. "Girl those things are so adorable and so you, so if you don't make them happen I will make them happen for you." Cassidy sat up her hand resting on her stomach. "Woah, wait, who is your maid of honor?" Leah just shrugged. "It better be me." Cassidy leaned forward slightly offended.

"Relax, Relax," Leah told her. "Jesus, calm down your like forty weeks pregnant or something." Cassidy laughed a little.

"Good deflection. Wait!" She yelled suddenly shocking Leah.

"What?" Leah looked around.

"Don't you have an online interview with Sky Sports soon," She asked as she pushed herself up off the couch.

"Oh shit yeah," Leah shot up and started running through the house. she got to her room and opened her laptop setting it on her office desk. She logged on and saw she was early. By like two minutes. Amanda's face popped onto the screen.

"Good evening Leah," Amanda smiled at her.

"Hey Amanda," Leah gave her a small wave.

"Are you ready for the interview today?" Amanda asked. Leah nodded as she fixed her hair.