XL

"It's the British Grand Prix ladies and gentlemen. The home of the three Brits we have on the grid this year. Lando Norris, George Russel, and Lewis Hamitlon. Leah Guessey also lives here, but we count her home races as the US ones," John explained.

"It's been an eventful few days, has it not?" Ted asked and John agreed. "The first practice race Ferrari DNFed, the second practice race, and Mclaren's cars had shifting problems, now it's race day, and it's starting to rain."

"Let's fucking go, rain day!" Leah yelled over her radio.

"Leah, focus," Jackson sighed.

"Fuck you, no, I'm gonna have a fucking fantastic time and your gonna listen to me bitch," Leah shot back over the radio.

"Wow, uh, that's new," John laughed a little.

"Leah," Jackson sighed.

"So I figured out what my song is!" Leah sang as she wiped around a corner almost clipping the wall.

"Leah Guessey is a reckless driver today," Ted explained. "She has the fastest lap time so far, but she's driving faster than others in these wet conditions."

"What's the song?" Jackson finally caved.

"All that she wants is another baby, she's gone tomorrow, boy, all that she wants, is another baby, yeah, all that she wants, is another baby, she's gone tomorrow, boy, all that she wants!" Leah sang as the rain pelted her helmet.

"Okay, once you are done with your own personal concert, what are the conditions like out there?" Jackson asked.

"Wet as fuck, tires are slipping every corner, but we are doing well," Leah paused her concert before she started singing again. She was coming up behind someone. "Jax who's in front of me?"

"Carlos," He replied. "Clear for overtaking."

"Thank you," She smiled and overtook him. "Bye Carlos, you are doing well today."

"Leah Guessey is one of the few that accelerates in these rainy conditions," Ted reasoned. "You can see if, by the way, she stays calm."

"Well relatively calm, she is goofing off most of the time," John sighed.

"John when are you going to realize that is just who she is, it has nothing to do with her maturity or skill, she has proven herself over and over and over," Ted argued with him. John just sat in silence. Leah came up behind Max going wheel to wheel with him.

"Hold your position," Jackson radioed in.

"I'm overtaking him the next opportunity I have," Leah told Jackson as she slid back instead of overtaking.

"Fair, that's fair, thank you," Jackson reasoned. Leah watched Max hit a puddle and almost spin out. She maneuvered around him and was now in P1 as she had a gap growing.

"Leah Guessey takes the lead at the Silverstone Grand Prix," Ted stood up from his seat.

"Sit down Ted, your gonna have a heart attack," John laughed as Ted sat back down. "With five more laps to go, can she keep the lead or will her teammate, Max Verstappen close the gap and retake his position?"

"Wait, wait! Lando Norris is taking P3, as he passed Carlos Sainz!" Ted announced.

"You are P3, P3," Will read off.

"Wohooo! Yeah, Baby!" Lando laughed as he came around the corner.

"Checkered flag is waved, the checkered flag is waved, let's keep it," Will explained and Lando got into position making sure to keep a fair distance away from Carlos. Leah was having the time of her life up front singing her own song. Max was a fair distance behind her so she had everything under control.