Chapter 1 The dick is too big to fit in

1. The dick is too big to fit in
    The summer solstice was Chen Cheng's 22nd birthday, and it happened that the dance theater troupe was not performing, so a group of people, led by the head of the troupe, Sister Lin, went to a high-end club in Qiaocheng to celebrate Chen Cheng's birthday.
    Chen Cheng has acted as the female lead in a dance drama at a young age, so she is naturally the favorite of the dance drama troupe, and she is very popular.
    At the birthday party, Sister Lin warned everyone not to drink too much, but when they got to the wine table, everyone lost their sense of restraint. As the birthday star, Chen Cheng was also given a lot of wine, his pretty little face turned red, It's like putting on stage makeup.
    A well-behaved little girl who is usually very well-behaved, when the spirit of drinking comes up, she is also very noisy. She hugs her good sister and cries that she has been single for more than half a year and has not found a new boyfriend.
    "Dancing every day, I don't have time to fall in love." Chen Cheng hugged his good sister Zhang Xiaoman's neck, complained with a pout, his mouth was full of alcohol, and leaned into Zhang Xiaoman's ear and said, "It's been a long time since I tasted a man's taste." The taste is almost turning cold."
    Zhang Xiaoman also drank too much, holding the wine bottle in one hand and Chen Cheng in the other, and said with a big tongue: "Yes...you are too picky, a bunch of people chasing you, The conditions are so good, you can’t even look down on them.”
    “Bah, they’re all from Zhao Mingyi’s style, the rich second generation who are fooling around, scum, I don’t care for it!” Chen Cheng took a sip from his wine glass and muttered in a low voice: “I really want to Make love!"
    Surrounded by noisy K singing and everyone chatting loudly, Chen Cheng shook his head in his arms, feeling dizzy, and just as he was about to say something, she was wobbly pulled up by Zhang Xiaoman , said: "Go... let's go outside and talk..."
    Chen Cheng didn't know why, but he followed Zhang Xiaoman out obediently, out of the box, isolated from the noise, and the surrounding area became much quieter. Zhang Xiaoman dragged Chen Cheng to the front desk, and said, "I...I heard that the quality of the ducks here is very good, but... the price is a bit higher, but today is your birthday, sister invites you to go whoring!!"
    "Who...whoring once???" Chen Cheng also stuttered.
    After that, with a drowsy head on her head, Zhang Xiaoman stuffed her into a certain room and told her to wait inside, and a handsome guy would come to serve her. Before she left, Zhang Xiaoman also told her to remember to wear a condom.
    Chen Cheng got drunk, her consciousness became less clear, she staggered to the bathroom to take a shower, then climbed onto the bed naked, and as soon as she lay down in the soft quilt, she felt sleepy and wanted to sleep.
    Half-dream and half-awake, Chen Cheng vaguely felt that someone beside him lifted the quilt and lay in. He wondered if the duck called by Zhang Xiaoman had come? This is silent and feels like stealing!
    Chen Cheng's consciousness gradually regained consciousness. Although she felt that whoring a duck was wrong, but because it was the first time, it felt quite exciting, so let's go whoring. It's not like she hasn't slept with a man before. Thinking so, she stretched out her hand towards the girl next to her. People touched it, and sure enough, they touched a strong male body.
    This duck is in good shape!
    Chen Cheng himself was a dancer, and his body was very flexible. He could easily roll over under the covers and wrap himself around the man, like a water snake.
    The man didn't respond, and his body smelled of alcohol, as if he had fallen asleep. Chen Cheng was very upset, thinking that this duck was really not professional at all, and fell asleep as soon as he came in, which didn't please her at all.
    Only the bathroom light was on in the room, and with that little light, it was impossible to see the man's appearance clearly, but judging by his figure and outline, he should be a handsome guy of high quality.
    Based on the mentality of not letting Zhang Xiaoman spend money for nothing, Chen Cheng took advantage of the drunkenness and buried himself in taking off the man's clothes. After tossing for a long time, he finally took off the man completely.
    She stretched out her hand to touch the man's crotch, clicked her tongue twice, and said, "As expected of a duck, the dick is so big!"
    In the dark, she held the big dick and rubbed it, and said to herself worriedly, " Such a thick dick, can it fit in?"
    The dick seemed to have its own consciousness, no matter how deeply its owner slept, it would grow bigger and bigger in Chen Cheng's hands, until Chen Cheng retreated a bit.
    "It's too big." She sighed helplessly, and lay on top of the man. The two naked bodies began to rub against each other, and after a while, she felt a little pleasure.
    Chen Cheng swallowed, and held the hot and hard cock against the mouth of her wet pussy, but couldn't get it in for a long time. The man's penis was too big, and she couldn't relax her body because of the tension in her heart. , so it has been unable to insert.
    After working hard for a while, Chen Cheng was so tired that he gave up, let it go if the cock didn't go in, and it hurt her pussy.
    She lay on top of the man and complained: "Are you a donkey? You have a donkey dick!"
    Thinking about it, she was a little unwilling. After tossing about this, her legs were numb and itchy, and water started to flow out again. Cheng took the hot water and rubbed the man's dick with his hot pussy. Just rubbing like this was quite satisfying.
    Until she climaxed herself, she fell asleep lying on the man's body like this.
    The next day, Chen Cheng woke up in a shock, looked up in a daze, and met the man's familiar yet unfamiliar handsome face.
    After two seconds of reaction, she said blankly, "Sister...brother-in-     law     ??
    "