Chapter 29 Brother-in-law licks pussy in the kitchen

29. Brother-in-law licks pussy in the kitchen (po1⒏homes)
    Hearing the movement outside, the brother-in-law's hand that had just been put into her pants paused for a moment, and then he withdrew it reluctantly, and he also took two steps back.
    Chen Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and looked outside the kitchen door, and after waiting for a while, her sister's figure appeared at the door, and she was taken aback when she saw the two people in the kitchen, "Why are you all so early?
    " After returning home, she looked a little tired, leaning against the door and couldn't stand upright. Chen Cheng thought of her full aura in front of a man last night, and felt the contrast was too great.
    "I'm hungry and I'm going to make breakfast. My brother-in-law said to help." Chen Cheng explained, and then asked: "Sister, are you hungry? I'll make one for you too." The sister waved her hand and said, "Your feet are still there.
    " It’s not good, don’t be brave, I’ll do it for you after I go up to wash up.”
    Chen Cheng hurriedly said: “I’m almost healed, if you’re tired, go and rest, don’t worry about me.”
    My sister looked her up and down, Feeling that she was in good spirits, she nodded and said, "Then I'll go back to the room first. I can hear you if you call me for something." "Okay." The
    sister
    looked at her brother-in-law again and asked, "What about you? Don't you have to go to work?"
    "Leave after breakfast."
    "Well, give Chengcheng a hand, don't let her touch her ankle." After making arrangements for both of them, the elder sister turned and went upstairs.
    Chen Cheng breathed out, looked at her brother-in-law, and said, "Go and wait outside, I'll be fine soon."
    But her brother-in-law didn't move, he came over to hug her again, and said, "Your sister asked me to help, I'll help her." Let's look at you."
    The overly ambiguous posture made Chen Cheng flinch, and said: "No, what will happen when my sister comes down later, she will be seen." Chen Cheng was a little anxious
    , she had already decided not to be with her sister for a while. Showdown, let's wait until brother-in-law's mother has finished the operation.
    "She won't come down." The brother-in-law said, and without waiting for Chen Cheng to refuse, he continued what he hadn't done just now, put his hand into her pants, touched her leg, and then touched the wet water of his hand.
    "Didn't you say no? Why is the water running?" There was teasing in his tone.
    Chen Cheng really wanted to hate her body, how could she be so sensitive, especially when she thought about having sex with her brother-in-law last night, her bottom was soaked immediately.
    She didn't want to answer this question, so she turned around and ignored him in anger.
    Seeing her like this, Jian Muchuan was not in a hurry, he hugged her with his chest close to his back, and the hands stuffed into her pants continued to mess around in her legs, rubbing her labia and pulling her pubic hair for a while, Rubbing her pussy for a while, rubbing her clitoris, and raising two fingers from time to time to stir her flowing hole, Chen Cheng's legs softened after playing with it for a while.
    She turned off the gas stove with trembling hands, and just about to say something, she was startled by her brother-in-law's abrupt behavior, and saw him suddenly squatting down, and took off her pants without any hassle.
    Chen Cheng exclaimed and wanted to pull back his pants. Brother-in-law must be too courageous. As soon as his sister walked up the stairs, he took off his sister-in-law's pants. This cheating is too blatant!
    Before Chen Cheng could think clearly, the brother-in-law had already squatted down, hugged her buttocks with both hands and rubbed them, then opened the seam of her buttocks, and opened his mouth to lick her up.
    Chen Cheng didn't expect that his brother-in-law would do this to such an extent that he half-knelt down to lick her pussies so actively when his sister was at home, not only licking the flower pussy, but even the chrysanthemum pussy.
    Chen Cheng supported the table with his hands, pressed his waist and tilted his buttocks, feeling the man's hot and humid tongue moving back and forth on her two small holes, licking and licking. The overly comfortable feeling caused her newly established psychological defense to collapse again.
    Damn, this man is so good, she has no way to refuse!
    Chen Cheng thought in a broken jar: What's the difference between sleeping once and sleeping several times? no difference!
    ————
    Are there students who don’t know that I have opened a father-daughter article? "Wildfire (Father and Daughter Incest, High H)"
    is the title of "Chateaubrion"!