Chapter 13 The brother-in-law's hand went in

Chen Cheng's heart was beating wildly, as if it was going to pop out of her throat, she swallowed, and looked at her brother-in-law in disbelief.
    She was sure that her brother-in-law was only going to get a needle in her waist today, and didn't need to touch other places at all, but when his sister turned sideways to send a message, he secretly reached out to touch the center of her leg, not rubbing her buttocks, nor touching the root of her leg , but use a few fingers to firmly press her pussy.
    Brother-in-law, did he do it on purpose? !
    You know, during the massage yesterday, her brother-in-law pushed her until she was in heat, and she begged her brother-in-law to fuck her, but she was rejected. Today, she actually took the initiative to touch her pussy, or when her sister was around!
    Chen Cheng was a little confused, brother-in-law did it on purpose, because he quarreled with his sister, so he wanted to be angry with her sister on purpose? But he clearly chose to touch his sister when she couldn't see her, why? Looking for excitement?
    This is really exciting!
    Excitement is too much!
    Chen Cheng's flirtatiousness is inherently sensitive. Usually, when she is stimulated by a little bit, she will not stop spitting, but her brother-in-law will grope her in front of her sister. This kind of stimulation is simply explosive, making her almost cry out. .
    The lascivious point quickly secreted lewd water, which moistened her pussy, where the place pressed by her brother-in-law's fingers, the pleasure superimposed, and soon spread to her limbs, making her legs soft and hands soft.
    When Chen Cheng looked at his brother-in-law, his brother-in-law was also looking at her. His clear eyes seemed calm, but in fact there was a dark tide surging, as if Chen Cheng would be drowned at any moment. Chen Cheng and him looked at each other. In seconds, he quickly softened his expression and looked away, as if tacitly acquiescing, allowing her brother-in-law to moles her private parts with his fingers.
    After the brother-in-law pressed her pussy with his fingers, he rubbed her pussy rhythmically, once, twice, three times... From light to heavy, and from heavy to light, he really knows how to rub. , to make her feel better and to know her body well.
    At this time, the gentle and heavy rubbing made Chen Cheng gasp for breath, and she shamelessly separated her legs a little more so that it was easier for her brother-in-law to move.
    It was so comfortable, Chen Cheng's eyes gradually became blurred, she was completely intoxicated by this stolen stimulation, her red lips parted slightly, and she moaned silently, feeling that her brother-in-law rubbed her a few times, and she was about to climax.
    Time seemed to have passed for a long time, but in fact there was only a gap of more than ten seconds. When my sister finished sending the message and turned around, Jian Muchuan calmly withdrew her hand, leaving Chen Cheng's private parts hot and itchy.
    Again!
    Chen Cheng felt very resentful in his heart, it was like this every time, after easily arousing her desire, he let it go, it was really disgusting!
    The brother-in-law was already giving needles in a serious manner, but Chen Cheng's pussy started to bleed profusely again because of being molested suddenly, the feeling of emptiness and itching spread from the center of the legs to the whole body again.
    Chen Cheng couldn't help thinking, if his sister wasn't around, would his brother-in-law touch her pussy? If he did, would he touch her to climax? She didn't know, she couldn't understand or figure out this brother-in-law at all.
    After the acupuncture and moxibustion, the brother-in-law told Chen Cheng that he would come back to give her a massage in two hours, then ignored his sister, packed up his tools and left the ward.
    Chen Cheng's face was still a little red, and after seeing her sister's concerned eyes, she felt more guilty. She asked her sister, "You still said you didn't quarrel with your brother-in-law? You haven't talked much since just now, are you in a cold war?"
    The elder sister shook her head, poured her a glass of water, then sat down on the sofa beside her to rest, and said, "The way I get along with your brother-in-law is almost like this, there is nothing to make a fuss about." The elder sister's attitude was very normal, but Chen Cheng
    felt How strange is it that normal couples are so indifferent? ?
    Two hours later, my brother-in-law came to give Chen Cheng a massage on time. Chen Cheng thought, with my sister here today, is the massage routine different?
    Even though she guessed like this, she still had a faint expectation in her heart.
    Sure enough, her brother-in-law massaged her waist, hips and legs in a serious manner today, without any pressure on the thighs and tailbone. The sister stood by and watched, and said to her brother-in-law: "Chengcheng will stay at home for a while after being discharged from the hospital." , can you find
    time to continue massaging her?" The brother-in-law didn't look up, and said, "It depends on the time."
    The sister shrugged and didn't say anything, when the sister's phone rang again, this time it was not a message, but Someone called her, my sister frowned, and walked out of the ward with her mobile phone, as if she wanted to answer it outside.
    Seeing the back of his sister walking out, Chen Cheng's heart beat faster again for no reason, and only her and her brother-in-law were left in the ward!
    Bang bang bang...
    Will brother-in-law touch her like before?
    Bang bang bang...
    Will you touch it a little longer this time?
    Just when Chen Cheng was thinking wildly, the hand that was rubbing her waist in earnest, suddenly opened her trouser waist, and slowly poked it in... —————
    I
    really love this kind of hand that can't be fucked. Fuck the ambiguous period! !