Chapter 42 Play nurse uniform play with brother-in-law

42. Play nurse uniform play with brother-in-law
    Yu Nian just stayed at home like this. He goes to school in the university town, not far from here, and it only takes more than ten minutes by bus, which is quite convenient. He comes in and out every day, with a bright smile on his face. There is a little sun, such a person, but he likes SM and is so obsessed with his sister, Chen Cheng can't figure it out.
    My brother-in-law usually spends little time at home, and when he meets Yu Nian when he comes in and out, he will take the initiative to greet him and chat with him. He even played a game of billiards with Yu Nian in the basement. Confused, I couldn't help asking my brother-in-law in private if he had a cuckold?
    "Sooner or later, we're going to get a divorce. Why bother tearing your face apart at this time? Besides, don't you think it's exciting? They steal from them, and we steal from us." When the brother-in-law said this, Chen Cheng was in his workplace. When the plaster cast was removed, her foot injury was minor, and some people didn't even need a plaster cast. However, she is a dancer and attaches great importance to the recovery of her foot injury, so she treated it with such care.
    But it can't be idle for too long. As a first-class dancer, daily homework is essential. Chen Cheng has rested for nearly two weeks and has less exercise. He still has a sense of crisis and is afraid that his state will not return to the peak. .
    Now that the plaster cast has been removed, although she can't do too difficult movements, at least she can resume her usual training.
    "I only agree to cooperate until your mother has an operation, and I will confess to my sister after the operation." Chen Cheng said.
    "I know." Jian Muchuan tidied up his tools with his eyes lowered, his expression was calm and he couldn't see any emotion. Chen Cheng sat on the chair and couldn't help guessing, is he angry?
    "You can move your feet, but don't do too much running and jumping, you still need to recover for a while." Brother-in-law said a few words, went to the sink to clean up, this is his exclusive work room, next to the office, a door connected The area is small, but the equipment is complete.
    Chen Cheng nodded, sat on the chair, looked up to see him coming and going to pack his things, waited for him to wash his hands, took a few paper towels to dry them, and then walked towards Chen Cheng.
    Chen Cheng thought that his brother-in-law still had something to say, so he stared straight at him. Not to mention, his figure was really good-looking in a white coat. He wasn't too thin, nor too strong. Very eye-catching type.
    As a result, I saw my brother-in-law approaching, putting his hands into his white coat, unbuttoning his trousers skillfully, pulling down the zipper, and then took out the big purple-black, semi-flexible dick.
    Chen Cheng was startled, he shrank back subconsciously, and said in a panic: "Brother-in-law, what are you doing, you will be seen later, are you not being monitored?" "Well, no." Jian Muchuan was
    indifferent He moved, supported his huge dick, leaned in front of Chen Cheng and said, "Hold it."
    This man is really, he looks serious and has good medical skills, but he is so obscene in private, Chen Cheng muttered. After a while, she didn't refuse again. During this period of time, she was at her sister's house and was fucked by her brother-in-law in different ways every day. Her body has long liked this feeling of indulgence. Now that she hasn't been played by her brother-in-law for a day, she feels itchy It's uncomfortable, the mouth is wet all day long, as long as the brother-in-law wants to, he can easily insert the dick in it at any time.
    Now her brother-in-law's purple-red penis head is in front of her, and the horse's eye on the penis head has begun to ooze body fluids, moistening the penis head, looking arrogant and lewd, Chen Cheng felt a dry mouth, moved his mouth close to the penis head, and stuck out the tip of his tongue to lick it Chen Cheng was familiar with the bodily fluids from the glans, and she ate it every day during this period, and even thought it was quite delicious.
    Seeing his sister-in-law obsessively licking his dick with his tongue, Jian Muchuan narrowed his eyes in delight, pushed his hips slightly, and sent the thick and hard dick into his sister-in-law's mouth.
    Jian Muchuan wanted to do this when his sister-in-law walked into this operation room since he was a child. He wanted to press his sister-in-law under his body and fuck his dick in his mouth. He wanted to make his dick hurt. When it finally happened, Jian Muchuan felt a pang in his heart. A huge sense of satisfaction, such a satisfaction, only Sao Lang's sister-in-law can bring him.
    The quiet operating room is full of the smell of medicine and disinfectant, and usually receives all kinds of injured patients, but at this time, the doctor's brother-in-law pressed his sister-in-law's head on his own, and the brother-in-law's cock was deep Insert it deep into my sister-in-law's mouth.
    Chen Chengguang just imagined the situation of the two of them now, and felt extremely lewd, but she was addicted to such lewd stimulation, unable to extricate herself, she felt her brother-in-law's dick was getting deeper and deeper in her mouth, pushing against her. At the mouth of the throat, Chen Cheng couldn't take it anymore. He raised his hands to hold his brother-in-law's cock, and while he was moving it, he stopped him from inserting it further. His tongue was stirring and licking in his mouth, making the sound of tsk tsk from time to time.
    Jian Muchuan gasped heavily, and after a few quick thrusts, he suddenly pulled the dick away.
    Chen Cheng looked up at him blankly: "Brother-in-law..."
    Jian Muchuan didn't put his penis away, but let it stick out of his crotch, stretched out his white coat into a big tent, then turned around and walked to the cabinet, pulled Opening one of the drawers, he took out a set of pink clothes and a hat of the same color. Chen Cheng knew it was a nurse's uniform just by looking at it.
    Her face was a little red, her heart was pounding, and she asked her brother-in-law in a low voice, "Is this for me to wear?"
    Jian Muchuan handed the brand new nurse's uniform to Chen Cheng and said, "Doctor Jian is sick and needs Chen Cheng." The nurse will check him up."
    This man is really obscene, he just said it if he wanted to play with the uniform, but he had to say something serious about the checkup, Chen Cheng had a playful smile in his eyes, he reached out to take the suit, and took it apart Looking at the model number, it was indeed the number she was wearing.
    "Will you wear it directly like this?" Chen Cheng asked intentionally.
    With a serious tone and a calm expression, Jian Muchuan said, "Take off your clothes and put them on again." "
    Do all the nurses here wear uniforms like this?" Chen Cheng pretended to be surprised.
    "No, only Nurse Chen would wear it like this, because Nurse Chen is very flirtatious, and her pussy is always wet when she goes to work.
    " Only you can see."
    This time the brother-in-law was very cooperative, and after listening to her, he turned around and left.
    Chen Cheng said that he hated it, but in fact he felt irritated in his heart. When he took off his clothes, his hands were trembling with excitement. She quickly took off all her clothes, and when she took off her panties, she found that the panties were indeed wet by her slut. .
    The nurse's uniform brought by the brother-in-law was a two-piece suit, the clothes only covered the buttocks, and a pair of trousers underneath. The long legs and looming legs.
    "Doctor Jian, do you think I can do this?" Chen Cheng said.
    Jian Muchuan turned around, and saw that the beautiful sister-in-law was wearing a nurse's top, which was not buttoned properly. The two buttons below the neckline were loosened, revealing a deep cleavage, while the bottom barely covered her buttocks, revealing a pair of slender, fair legs. Beautiful legs.
    Jian Muchuan saw that his Adam's apple was rolling, and his genitals, which had softened, became hard again in an instant. He hummed and said, "That's right, that's what Nurse Chen wears." Chen Cheng looked at him with a smile, winking like silk,
    " So what's wrong with Dr. Jian? Let Nurse Chen come and check it for you." As he spoke, he walked towards Dr. Jian.
    "The whole body is uncomfortable, and the genitals are still hard and cannot be softened." Jian Muchuan said in a hoarse voice.
    "Let me see." Chen Cheng walked up to him, lifted the hem of his white coat, glanced at the huge purple-black dick, and said with a yuck, "Doctor Jane, why is your dick so swollen? Haven’t you had sex recently?”
    “I did.” Jian Muchuan swallowed, and said, “Every day I have sex with my sister-in-law.” “
    Then your sister-in-law is quite coquettish, since the sex life is harmonious, why is the dick still so swollen Go and lie down on the bed, I will check your whole body first to see what is wrong."
    Jian Muchuan walked to the bed by the wall, took off his shoes and lay down on the bed, with the hem of the white coat parted to the two sides , a huge dick was standing straight up, Chen Cheng's throat was dry, and his pussy was itchy.
    "Doctor Jane, you have to take off your clothes for the physical examination." She reminded the patient.
    "You can help me take it off."
    Chen Cheng scolded, "Really, being a patient means being lazy."
    After finishing speaking, she went to unbutton her brother-in-law's white coat, and her brother-in-law's hand was placed by the bed, leaning against her He couldn't help but move his legs, and rubbed the back of his hand against her labia, making Chen Cheng tremble, and said: "I hate it, she is helping Dr. Jian to see a doctor, but Dr. Jian is sneaking around and forced by her, aren't you Do you often fuck with your sister-in-law? Why are you still so horny and come to the hospital to play with the nurse." "
    Nurse Chen is too flirty, I can't help it." He said flirtatious words seriously, "I want to touch her Nurse Chen forced it, is it wet?"
    "I hate it, how can I help you see a doctor when you are like this, Doctor Jian is probably pretending to be sick." Chen Cheng continued to take off his brother-in-law's clothes while chatting with her brother-in-law , the brother-in-law was also very cooperative, and took off his upper body clothes in a few strokes, revealing his strong and muscular muscles. Seeing Chen Cheng's face flushing, she fanned the wind with her hand and said, "It's strange, why is it so strange today?" Heat, Dr. Jane, do you mind if I unbutton my shirt?"
    Jian Muchuan's eyes were dark, with deep desire hidden, and he said in a hoarse voice, "I don't mind."
    Then, Chen Cheng stood under his fiery gaze. , slowly undid the buttons of the nurse's uniform, and the buttons were reduced one by one, revealing her fair body little by little. When she unbuttoned the buttons completely, she heard Dr. Jian say: "Nurse Chen, you didn't wear anything underneath. Waiting to be fucked?"