Episode 1, Meet the Parents

    Chen Cheng went out to perform with the dance troupe again, and he went there for more than two months, not only in a different place, but also in a different country, and he went to perform abroad.
    The couple in love, separated abruptly for more than two months, is actually quite difficult, calling and playing video every day, there is no way to comfort the lovesickness in the heart, but Chen Cheng is busy here, and Jian Muchuan is not idle either, Taking advantage of Chen Cheng's absence and Jian's mother's successful operation and recovery, Jian Muchuan specially went back to Jian's old house, had a showdown with his family, and told him about his divorce.
    Dressed in a cheongsam, the graceful mother Jane habitually covered her chest after hearing what he said. Chen Qin was her daughter-in-law, and she was very satisfied. Look at her as a mother.
    Jian Muchuan used to be worried about her mother's illness, but now the old god is there. Seeing her mother covering her chest, she specially reminded her: "Mom, your operation was successful. Now your heart is healthier than normal, so you don't need to cover it." Jian's
    mother He stared at him for a long time, and finally could only pat the table and curse: "Nizi!"
    Jian Muchuan didn't panic, and sat down when his mother was not so angry, and said in a flat tone: "Although divorced , but found another one."
    Jane's mother was stunned, and it took a long time to digest her son's words, "You mean, you found yourself another wife?" "
    Yes."
    Jane's mother suddenly became interested, you know , her son, from childhood to adulthood, has always been aloof and aloof, and he has never seen him in a serious relationship. He would marry Li Qin at the beginning, and it was because of her hard-working mother. It was stuffed for him, and now he actually said that he found a wife. Isn't that the iron tree blooming?
    Jian's mother quickly realized and asked him: "So you divorced Chen Qin because of this?"
    Jian Muchuan thought for a while and said, "Even without her, my marriage with Chen Qin has come to an end. "
    Mother Jane glared at him again, and asked, "Do you have any photos, show me."
    Jian Muchuan took out his mobile phone, turned on the screen, and there was a stage photo of Chen Cheng dancing on the lock screen. The beautiful costume and her delicate face caught Jane's mother's attention immediately.
    "Tsk tsk, this girl is so handsome." Mother Jian signaled him to unlock it, and after clicking on the desktop of the mobile phone, there was another photo of the two of them, which was taken by Jian Muchuan. The two people on the screen were hugging and kissing each other. Frowning, feeling like a mouthful of dog food was forcibly stuffed.
    Under her stare, Jian Muchuan opened the photo album calmly, and there were a bunch of photos of Chen Cheng in it, and now Jian's mother really had enough to look at.
    In the end, she came to a conclusion: "Why does such a beautiful girl look familiar to me?"
    Jian Muchuan didn't answer, but only thought silently in her heart: She is Chen Qin's younger sister, she looks a little like Chen Qin, and she would feel Familiarity is also normal.
    Jane's mother is a smart person, and the matter has come to this point, it is useless for her to object. Besides, it is rare for her son to like someone, and she has no reason to stop her. She just feels a little sorry for Chen Qin. She calls Chen Qin herself and invites her to dinner. However, Chen Qin is on a business trip recently and will not be back for a short time.
    When Chen Cheng came back from the performance, it happened to be raining heavily in city A. Jian Muchuan specially asked for leave to pick her up at the airport. The two of them who had been away from each other for more than two months were both tortured by longing. When they met, they hugged each other and kissed non-stop Regardless of whether it was in the pick-up hall where people were coming and going, when Jian Muchuan restrained his emotions and let go of Chen Cheng, Chen Cheng's lips were already swollen from kisses.
    She blushed and whispered, "Let's go home first."
    So the two hurried home,
    but as soon as they entered the house, Chen Cheng was dragged into bed by him, and then he didn't get out of bed for a whole day, no, in the middle He was carried to the bathroom by Jian Muchuan to take a bath, and then he was carried back to the bed to continue bullying, the bath was wasted.
    "Ah... ah... my husband, it's too fast, ah..." Chen Cheng was placed in a kneeling position, with his hips lowered and his hips tilted, bearing Jian Muchuan's impact from behind, his whole body was shaken back and forth Then, a pair of tits kept dangling.
    Jian Muchuan had already shot several times before, so he would not be in a hurry, so it lasted very long. No matter how much Chen Cheng begged for mercy, he kept the same speed, fucking fast and hard.
    Chen Cheng's pussy was slightly red and swollen from being fucked, but he was still spitting out his pussy water hungrily, constantly swallowing the man's big hard dick, wishing to swallow it to the deepest part of his body.
    Just when the two were obsessed with sex and couldn't help themselves, Jian Muchuan's cell phone rang. At first, Jian Muchuan didn't want to answer it, but the ringing rang persistently, and he had to stop the action of inserting the hole, and reached out to pick up the phone At first glance, it was Jane's mother calling.
    He hesitated for two seconds before answering.
    On the phone, Jane's mother asked him if his partner had returned home after the performance, and asked him to take someone back to meet and have dinner together.
    Jian Muchuan was still hungry for a while, so he was not willing to let Chen Cheng get out of bed, so he said perfunctorily, "Another day." After
    hearing this, Jian's mother was unhappy, and said, "Change whatever, just today!
    " Time difference, it will take at least two days." Jian Muchuan bargained.
    After a few more words, I hung up the phone.
    Chen Cheng had already been fucked out of his mind, so he asked strangely: "Whose call, what's the matter?"
    Jian Muchuan supported her waist, and after another burst of hard fucking, he said, "My mother, she let me Take you home for dinner."
    "Oh." Chen Cheng nodded in a daze, and after a few seconds, she suddenly woke up and shouted: "What