Chapter 27 Being hugged by brother-in-law while walking and fucking

27. Being hugged by brother-in-law while walking and fucking
    Chen Cheng was totally stupefied, the excessive pleasure stimulated her to tears, her whole body kept trembling, the tender meat in her pussy shrank crazily, but was pushed apart by her brother-in-law's huge cock, pulling, more Pleasure hit her fiercely.
    With tears in the corners of her eyes, she looked at her brother-in-law pitifully, and said softly, "Brother-in-law... no, I'm here, um..."
    Of course Jian Muchuan could feel that her pussy was tightly bound, as if Wanting to pinch him and make him almost ejaculate, he stopped, lowered his head and kissed the tears from the corners of her eyes, and chuckled lightly: "Is it so cool?
    " , just make her like this, her body is really very lewd.
    She pursed her lips and changed the subject, "I'm thirsty."
    The thermostatic kettle was on the wine cabinet not far away, and if Jian Muchuan went to get it, he would pull the cock out of her body. Chen Cheng felt that he was quite clever, She wanted her brother-in-law to get out of her womb quickly. Although it was fun, it was actually painful.
    However, Jian Muchuan didn't play his cards according to the routine. He turned his head to look at the position of the kettle, then bent down and stretched out his arms to hug Chen Cheng.
    "Ah!!" Chen Cheng only had time to exclaim, and he was hugged by his brother-in-law, and his cock was still inserted into her pussy, and the feeling of suddenly flying into the air made people feel insecure. Chen Cheng quickly stretched out his arms to hug her Holding his neck, she said coquettishly, "What are you doing!"
    Jian Muchuan raised her eyebrows and let her legs wrap around his waist before saying, "Don't you want to drink water? I'll carry you to drink."
    Chen Cheng: "..."
    This operation is too coquettish!
    Afterwards, Jian Muchuan hugged his naked sister-in-law and walked to the wine cabinet, put her on the cabinet, handed her water, and fucked her a few times with his waist upright.
    "Ah... I hate it!" Chen Cheng was so ashamed that he could drink water so erotically, before he swallowed the last sip, his brother-in-law leaned over to kiss her, his tongue was stirring in her mouth, her mouth The water that hadn't had time to swallow it just crossed into his mouth, and some slipped from the corners of their mouths and splashed on their bodies.
    "Have you had enough rest?" Her brother-in-law asked her in a hoarse voice.
    Chen Cheng knew that his brother-in-law hadn't ejaculated yet, so he didn't refuse any more. He put his arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, and answered his question with actions.
    After receiving the response from his sister-in-law, Jian Muchuan was not polite anymore, he held her waist, and continued to fuck with his hips. The tender pussy of his sister-in-law after orgasm was hot and slippery, making it feel more fucked, and the uterus tightly clamped him , let him have the intention to shoot within a few strokes.
    Sitting on the cabinet, Chen Cheng's eyes were blurred, his hands were hooked on his brother-in-law's shoulders, his soft willow waist was twisted up and down, and he went up and down to meet the man's impact, moaning violently: "It's so deep, brother-in-law...brother-in-law fucked so hard." It's too deep, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssesses..."
    The water flowed from her legs, flowed onto the cabinet, and dripped to the floor, it looked like she was fucked and pissed.
    Jian Muchuan was so irritated by her coquettish appearance, he picked her up again, and then walked back and forth in the apartment, fucking while walking, until his sister-in-law's coquettish water dripped all over the floor, and he even used words to stimulate her, "Look, the ground is full of your dirty water, like a puppy peeing."
    Chen Cheng was fucked while walking, and he was so weak that he could only hum with his mouth open. Hearing this, he said: " You are the dog!"
    "Yeah." The brother-in-law admitted generously, "I am a male dog, and you are a bitch."
    Chen Cheng twisted his waist, "Damn it, I am not a bitch."
    The brother-in-law rubbed her buttocks and pulled her towards him He pressed on his cock and said, "I am a dog, you are a human."
    Only then was Chen Cheng satisfied, but she soon realized that he is a dog and she is a human, so are they now mating with animals?
    "Hmph!" She glared at him, her eyes were coquettish and charming, which made the man lean over and kiss her hard again.
    In the end, Chen Cheng was pressed down on the big screen by his brother-in-law and fucked hard. The thick cock was fucked up and down, and every time it went deep into the uterus, as if it wanted to fuck Chen Cheng's uterus to pieces.
    On the screen behind her, the sex between the older sister and the boy is coming to an end. From the beginning to the end, the older sister rides on the man forcefully, like a proud queen, while the man under her is a moaning and panting cheap dog.
    Chen Cheng listened to the voice, while bearing the fuck of her brother-in-law, she felt a little confused for a moment, as if she and her sister were in the same room, having sex with different men, and the scene was extremely promiscuous.
    "Papa, papa..."
    The force of the brother-in-law's impact became heavier and heavier, every time it seemed to pierce her soul, the head of the penis brushed against her sensitive pussy again and again, and she couldn't help but contract again , reaching the peak again.
    "Ahhh..."
    "Papapapapapapa..."
    After dozens of hard fucks, the brother-in-law frowned, his handsome face was distorted by desire, and he yanked his cock from the Pull it out from the hole, stroke it a few times quickly, and shoot it out against the wall.