Chapter 2 Pussy and dick stick together

2. Pussy and dick stick together
    2. The coquette and the dick are stuck together,
    "Sister...brother-in-law?" Chen Cheng was completely stunned.
    She is still pawing on the man's strong naked body, and this man is her brother-in-law! Dear brother-in-law! !
    God, she was still playing with his cock last night, trying to insert it into her pussy, and then because it was too big to get in, she pressed the cock outside and grinded it... She actually pressed her brother-in-
    law Cock Grinding...
    Let Her Die!
    But what about the duck? How could he become a brother-in-law? ? ?
    Chen Cheng stiffly maintained the posture of lying on his chest, staring blankly at his brother-in-law, who was also looking at her. He didn't seem to be in a good mood, his brows were always frowning, his eyes were bloodshot, and he couldn't even speak. It was dumb, "Chen Cheng, why are you here?"
    The brother-in-law was obviously also surprised, but he always had a cold face and no expression, so he seemed quite calm.
    "Can you get up first?" He asked Chen Cheng.
    Only then did Chen Cheng react, and he frantically tried to get up from him, but just as he moved his butt, she let out an "ah", and there was a tearing pain in the acupoint on the center of her leg, which made her dare not move.
    Seeing her brother-in-law's frown deepened, she stammered and explained: "Stuck...it's stuck."
    Her brother-in-law Jian Muchuan's voice became even hoarse, mixed with a hint of impatience, and asked her, "What's stuck?"
    "Mao... ..."
    There was a deathly silence in the air.
    Chen Cheng wanted to die now. Last night, she rubbed against the dick with the water flowing out of her pussy, and the water flowed while rubbing. Finally, she climaxed and didn't move her seat. At night, as a result, the viscous water slowly dries up, and the pubic hair of the two of them becomes knotted.
    "Sister... brother-in-law, what should I do?" She was completely dumbfounded, unable to think at all, and could only instinctively ask her brother-in-law for help.
    "Try harder?" he asked.
    Chen Cheng tried again, and when the hair was pulled, her eyes were red with pain, and she cried, "It hurts... woo woo woo..."
    Jian Muchuan first raised his hand and rubbed the swollen forehead. After a while, I stretched out a hand to touch down, and it was very difficult to touch between the legs of the two, touched the pubic hair that was stuck together, and then separated them little by little.
    The man's slender fingers were groping between the legs of the two, and it was inevitable that they would touch Chen Cheng's pussy. Chen Cheng's legs were separated, his buttocks were slightly lifted up, and the seams couldn't close at all. When you encounter it, you will inevitably feel it.
    She gritted her teeth, trying not to make a sound, but after a while, she still couldn't help humming softly, "Uh...uh...ah..."
    Jian Muchuan's cold face became even colder, and he raised his eyes to glance at her With one glance, he said, "Don't make a sound."
    "I...I..." Chen Cheng pursed his lips in grievance.
    Although she gritted her teeth and kept silent, she couldn't control the sensation from the pussy. When her brother-in-law's hand rubbed against her labia and touched her clitoris, the pussy still flowed out involuntarily.
    With the moisture of Sao Shui, the hair of the two finally stopped sticking together.
    At this time, Chen Cheng could clearly feel that his brother-in-law was getting hard, that dick as thick as a donkey's dick was pressing against her hard and hot!
    "Sister...brother-in-law..." Chen Cheng was too frightened to move again.
    "Get up." Jian Muchuan said coldly.
    Chen Cheng didn't dare to delay any longer, turned over suddenly and lay down on the other side of the bed.
    After both of them got dressed, they heard her brother-in-law ask her: "I got drunk last night and opened a room to rest, what happened after that?"
    Chen Cheng pointed at his finger and blinked innocently. In the blink of an eye, she didn't know what was going on. She was obviously here to whore ducks last night, so how could she get her brother-in-law? !