Chapter 51 to fuck all night

51, to fuck all night
    Chen Cheng's upper body was lying on the slightly cool table, her two bulging breasts were crushed out of shape, the impact behind her was too great, her whole body was constantly rocked back and forth, fortunately the table was stable enough to not As for the strange noise.
    The man's huge dick, hard and hot, kept pulling in and out in Chen Cheng's pussy, repeatedly rubbing against her sensitive spots, making her tremble and twitch in a short while, climbing to a small orgasm.
    Feeling the contraction and tightening in her body, Jian Muchuan bent down, licked her neck, and asked with a smile, "Is it so fast?"
    Chen Cheng had been inserted all the time while eating, and his flesh was already too sensitive. It's normal to be thrust so violently by him, and to have an orgasm all at once. Hearing the meaning of teasing in his words, she had a brain twitch, and she slapped her swollen face and pretended to be fat: "Why so fast, this is just an appetizer "
    Jian Muchuan raised his eyebrows, "It's best, don't stop calling later."
    Hearing what he said, Chen Cheng wanted to retreat instantly, but seeing his teasing eyes, it seemed that she was sure she would recognize her. As if being cowardly, Chen Cheng seemed to have been beaten into a chicken blood, and said forcefully: "Whoever yells to stop is a dog, you'd better fuck me all night, or I will look down on you!
    " Picked up by Jian Muchuan, his dick was still in the backward position, he put his arms around her waist, and carried her directly to the big sofa in the living room, letting her kneel on it, while he continued to fuck her backward.
    After the orgasm, the pussy is very sensitive. Every time the penis is inserted and withdrawn, it brings great stimulation to Chen Cheng. She was fucked so well and uncomfortable. She bit her lip and wanted to beg for mercy, but just let go of the harsh words, so It would be too embarrassing to beg for mercy.
    Since she didn't want to beg for mercy too quickly, Chen Cheng could only think of a way to get Jian Muchuan to cum quickly. She twisted her buttocks and said coquettishly, "Let me turn around, I want to look at you directly."
    Jian Muchuan's mouth curled into a smile, and soon Pulling out her genitals, the swollen stem was covered in her sensual water, sticking out stiffly in the air.
    Chen Cheng softened his waist, turned himself around and half-lyed on the sofa, stretched his legs straight, and laid them flat into a flat horse, so that the pussy that was a little red and swollen from being fucked, and still dripping with water, could be seen without any cover. Hitting him, she knew very well in her heart that one of Jian Muchuan's many sexual fetishes was that she liked to see her in all kinds of strange poses, and the weirder the poses, the more excited he was.
    Sure enough, Jian Muchuan's eyes changed instantly after seeing Chen Cheng pulling out a split-horse posture, his pupils were dark and dark, like sea water in the dark night, seemingly calm and without waves, but in fact there were huge waves hidden in the sky.
    Even so, Chen Cheng lowered his voice without fear of death, and hummed softly: "Husband, hurry up and fuck me."
    This time the powder keg was completely ignited, and after that, the soft and charming Chen Goblin was captured by her husband. Pressed on the couch, holding down her crossbow is a hard fuck.
    The thick dick was thrusting in and out quickly, and it was so fast that afterimages would be produced, making Chen Cheng orgasm continuously. This feeling was really terrifying. Obviously, the body had been pushed to the limit, but the next In seconds, a bigger and more exciting climax struck again, just like a sex doll, completely ruined by that robot-like man.
    "Papa, papa..."
    "Ah...Jian Muchuan, I can't do it anymore, I'm going to be fucked by you...Mmm..." Chen Cheng was dizzy from being fucked, and he protested in a soft voice. How ruthless your words are, how cowardly your begging for mercy is now.
    But Jian Muchuan was not going to let her go at all, the sexy male voice said with a hint of a smile: "You said just now, don't fuck you all night, you will look down on me, this relationship has just been confirmed, of course I have to Be good, and I won't make you look down on me."
    "Um... I... I'm wrong, can't I? I... I can't stand it, please stop... ah ah..."
    Before he finished speaking, Chen Cheng shivered and climaxed again, the tender meat in her pussy contracted crazily, tightly hugging the man's big dick, no matter how long she was fucked, or how hard she was fucked, her pussy was always as tight as a virgin. Jian Muchuan was often crazy about it, and after enduring the contraction, Jian Muchuan finally stopped suppressing himself, held her thigh, bent down and fucked hard.
    After several times of opening and closing, he panted heavily, his penis swelled and his scrotum tightened, and the hot semen shot into the depths of Chen Cheng's pussy hole one by one.
    For a period of time after the climax, neither of them made a sound, maintaining the same posture, panting quickly.
    Chen Cheng thought that tonight's sex was finally coming to an end, so he completely relaxed and lay motionless on the sofa. Then he saw Jian Muchuan got up from her body, found a remote control on the coffee table, and pressed it a few times. Press the button, and the lights in the entire room are completely extinguished.
    Without lighting, the spacious space is not completely dark. The neon lights of the city outside the floor-to-ceiling windows illuminate the room colorfully, like a fantasy world.
    "What are you doing turning off the lights?" Chen Cheng asked him suspiciously.
    Jian Muchuan picked her up and held her to the side of the huge French window with a half hug and half hug. Chen Cheng's pussy had just been filled with semen by him, and when he stood up and walked around, the sticky semen came out of his mouth Flowed, slowly down her thighs.
    "What are you doing?"
    Chen Cheng twisted her body, she wanted to find a few tissues to wipe off the semen between her legs, but Jian Muchuan didn't let her move, pressed her against the floor-to-ceiling glass window, and said in a low voice: "Please Look at the night view."
    Chen Cheng then turned his head and looked out the window, because the building where they are located is relatively tall in the urban area, so standing by the French window and looking out, there is a feeling that you can see the small mountains at a glance. Heroic, it seems that the whole world is under their feet, and their vision is so wide that they can touch the sky with their hands.
    It was only now that Chen Cheng remembered that both of them were still naked, and they were so frightened that they shrank into his arms: "Will people outside see it?" Jian Muchuan chuckled
    , every time he was alone with Chen Cheng, he could always Finding her cute in every way, he put his arms around her, forced her to face out of the window, and said with a smile: "The lights in the room are all turned off, and this is a single-sided glass, so you can't see the inside from the outside."
    "Really?"
    "Is it necessary for me to lie to you? What good does it do me for you to be seen by others?" He asked back.
    Chen Cheng thought it made sense, so he believed him too, and tried to take two steps forward, but just as she took a step, she was pushed forward by the man behind her, and then her whole body was completely pressed against the glass, even her chest Her tits were all squashed.
    "You..." Before Chen Cheng could utter a word, her legs were separated by the man, and the dick, which had hardened again at some point, inserted fiercely into her pussy again.
    Chen Cheng was interrupted to the point of swearing, and said angrily, "You're not finished yet!"
    Jian Muchuan said innocently, "Didn't you say that? I'm going to fuck you all night."
    Chen Cheng: "..."