Chapter 46 Fucked by brother-in-law in front of sister

46. Fucked by brother-in-law in front of sister
    The soft and thin trousers can't block anything at all. The brother-in-law's genitals are raised high, and its shape can be easily seen through the trousers. This is the most erotic and shameful appearance. of.
    Chen Cheng was a bit afraid to look at his brother-in-law's lower body, after all, there were his sister and her little M present, and Chen Cheng really couldn't let go.
    "Don't be shy, that Yu Nian is not a normal person, don't treat him like a man." The brother-in-law continued to coax her in a low voice.
    Chen Cheng said angrily and funnyly: "He is obviously a man, don't you mind others looking at my body?"
    Brother-in-law explained: "Other men I definitely mind, but this doesn't count, he is just your sister's little girl. It's okay."
    Chen Cheng glared at him with a red face, and fell silent.
    "Hey, put your panties aside and let me rub them on." The brother-in-law's cold voice softened, and it sounded like a coquettish voice, "Just turn your back on them." Chen Cheng hesitated for a second before acting like a
    thief On the ground, he secretly moved his underwear to the side, revealing her pussy that had already started to flow, the brother-in-law looked down, was stunned, and his breathing became heavy, and asked her: "Did you shave your hair? "
    Chen Cheng nodded shyly, and said: "This thong is too small. If you don't shave it, you can't stop it at all. You have to shave it.
    " Bare and fat, like a steamed bun, it looks cute and lewd, making him want to squat down and lick it.
    Thinking of this, Jian Muchuan really squatted down, pushed her thongs away with her hands, moved her face closer, and reached out to touch her, the newly shaved pussy felt slippery and tender.
    Chen Cheng was touched and trembled all over, and was startled by his brother-in-law's sudden squatting down, so he stretched out his hand and wanted to pull him, "Brother-in-law, what are you doing?" "Let me see." The
    brother-in-law said.
    The movements of the two of them were not small, which naturally attracted my sister's attention, so I heard my sister chuckle and say to Yu Nian, "It seems that they are very impatient."
    "Master, I'm also in a hurry." Yu Nian said obediently.
    "Really?" The elder sister curled her lips into a smile, spread her legs, and gave an order to the puppy, "Come and lick it first."
    Chen Cheng finally pulled his brother-in-law up, and whispered, "Don't you want to grind? Grind it for you." That's it, don't look."
    The brother-in-law got what he wanted, smiled contentedly, put his arms around her waist, continued the slow dance just now, and said, "Then take out my dick, it's so tender, you can't Through the cloth grinder, you need to grind the flesh close to the flesh."
    Chen Cheng couldn't care less, and stretched out his hand to pull the waistband of his brother-in-law's trousers, but as soon as he pulled it down a little, the big guy as thick as a donkey dick immediately snapped Come out, and then dangle in the air arrogantly.
    Chen Cheng took a deep breath, no matter how many times she looked at it, she would always be shocked by the size of her brother-in-law's cock.
    Watching her moaning, but brother-in-law couldn't wait, put his arms around her waist, and lifted her up on tiptoe, then he pressed the upturned cock, and let it get stuck into Chen Cheng's leg without any mistakes .
    "Hmm..." Chen Cheng snorted comfortably the moment the hot penis touched.
    "Slut, in just a while, my mouth is so wet." The brother-in-law said in a hoarse voice, not in a hurry to twitch, but put his arms around her waist and supported her hands, and continued to dance slowly.
    If you don't look at the two people's clothes and the way they expose their sexual organs, but just look at their elegant dance steps, you will think that this is a grand dance.
    The brother-in-law's cock was stuck between her legs. With the movement of the dance steps, the wet penis head was rubbing back and forth in Chen Cheng's pussy. Chen Cheng's wet legs were just convenient for him to move, although he didn't It was really inserted, but the feeling of the friction between the sexual organs still made Chen Cheng feel goosebumps all over his body.
    "It's so comfortable." Chen Cheng moaned softly, and was led around by her brother-in-law. When her brother-in-law hooked his fingers, the bra with very little fabric on her chest was pulled down, and the two bras were tied. The swollen tits popped out instantly.
    "Ah!" Chen Cheng exclaimed, reaching out his hand to cover his breasts, but his hand was held back by his brother-in-law.
    "Just like this baby, just like this." The brother-in-law looked at her almost naked appearance with fascination.
    "But... I was seen by my sister and the others." Chen Cheng's heart was pounding, this kind of behavior of showing her breasts to her brother-in-law in front of her sister was so exciting, it made her whole body shudder. It was numb, and my legs were trembling.
    The brother-in-law smiled and said, "Let them watch it, it's more exciting, isn't it?"
    After finishing speaking, he lowered his head and kissed Chen Cheng's lips vigorously.
    God, today is so magical. Not only did she wear extremely revealing underwear in front of other people, but she also kissed her brother-in-law passionately in front of her sister!
    But the more excited he felt, the more Chen Cheng couldn't refuse his brother-in-law, and soon put his arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.
    The brother-in-law is really amazing, just one kiss can make Chen Cheng's legs go limp, making his water flow.
    "Brother-in-law..." Chen Cheng didn't dare to turn his head to look at his sister, but just hugged his brother-in-law in a daze and kissed him.
    Jian Muchuan took a deep breath, said in a hoarse voice, "I can't help it", then bent down and hooked one of Chen Cheng's legs, pulled her into a half-split, and then slammed her Cock fucked in pussy.
    "Ah... ah..." Chen Cheng almost had an orgasm the moment her brother-in-law inserted her in. It was so exciting that she didn't even care if her sister was looking at them, and twisted her waist just to cater to her brother-in-law Fuck me
    "It's so comfortable in Chengcheng's pussy, it's warm, and there's a lot of water." The brother-in-law squinted his eyes in comfort, twisted his hips and started bumping into his sister-in-law's pussy.
    "Ah... ah! It's too deep brother-in-law."
    "Shouting so coquettishly, isn't it afraid that your sister will hear it?" Brother-in-law asked her this on purpose, just to continue to stimulate her.
    After being told by his brother-in-law, Chen Cheng subconsciously turned his head to look at his sister, only to find that her sister was playing wilder than the two of them. The straps on her panties had been completely undone, and the little bikini was hanging loosely on the She was on one leg, and she was being savagely eaten by Yu Nian.
    Chen Cheng's face turned red.
    The brother-in-law didn't think it was exciting enough, so he suddenly picked her up and fucked her violently, then walked towards her sister's sofa, and fucked Chen Cheng until she climaxed.
    When he was put on the sofa and sat side by side with his sister, Chen Cheng only felt his whole body trembling, and he was completely dazed.
    And at this moment, the sister next door suddenly reached out a hand and touched Chen Cheng's tits...