Chapter 5 coquettish force has been flowing water

5, coquettish force has been flowing water
    5.
    Feeling the tightness of Chen Cheng's body, the coquettish force kept running, Jian Muchuan reminded in a low voice: "Relax your legs, tense muscles are not good for needles." After
    hearing this, Chen Cheng really wanted to cry, she was broken How can you relax when you open your legs and expose your flower holes? Brother-in-law did it on purpose! But after thinking about it, she still took two deep breaths, trying to relax herself.
    The sensitive legs, because the legs are opened, are more exposed to the air. The warm and humid acupuncture points feel a chill after being exposed to more air. The private position that has always been covered, this time After being completely exposed, more body fluids were quickly secreted. Originally, it was only slightly wet, but now it is directly flowing out.
    Chen Cheng didn't even need to reach out to touch it, and he knew that his legs must be soaked through now.
    Will my brother-in-law see it? Seeing her pussy continuously leaking water, if he saw it, what would he think of her? He would think she was very slutty, she would bleed with a needle, after all, she was once such a pussy rubbing his dick.
    Chen Cheng really didn't dare to think about it, and asked Jian Muchuan in a low voice, "Brother-in-law, how long will it take?"
    Jian Muchuan focused on putting needles on her leg, and said, "Don't move your legs for about 10 minutes."
    "Oh, okay..."
    The next ten minutes seemed like ten years.
    During the acupuncture and moxibustion process, Jian Muchuan would pull out and place the needles from time to time. His fingers inevitably touched Chen Cheng's waist, buttocks and legs. Chen Cheng could clearly feel the slight coolness of his fingertips. On her skin, it was like throwing a stone into a calm lake, causing ripples.
    She even felt that such a touch made her feel very comfortable and comfortable, her legs became more and more wet, and there was a tingling tingle in her pussy.
    God, has her body been lonely for too long, and she can actually be in heat with her brother-in-law, so shameless!
    Chen Cheng was cursing himself inwardly, when he heard his brother-in-law say, "Do your hips and legs still hurt?"
    Chen Cheng quickly calmed down and said, "It doesn't seem to hurt that much."
    Jian Muchuan responded, began to pull out the needle, then packed the needle bag, and then said to her, "I'll come back to give you a massage in two hours."
    " Press...massage?"
    Where is the massage? ass? she thought in despair.
    "Well, don't you also have pain in your hips? That position is not good for acupuncture, so you can only massage."
    Fortunately, Chen Cheng was relieved that he didn't need to press his buttocks, but soon remembered the position of his hips. Ask: "Can I take medicine to relieve pain?
    " It is best not to take it, and it has little effect. "Jian Muchuan said.
    "Oh, I see. "
    Jian Muchuan helped her pull the quilt to cover her lower body, and then asked her in a calm tone: "Do you want me to call the nurse to help you tidy up?" For a moment, Chen
    Cheng didn't know whether he meant to help her put on her trousers or deal with her wet legs, so he could only say embarrassingly, "No, I'll do it myself." "
    Jian Muchuan didn't say any more, picked up his medical box and went out, closing the door smoothly.
    When the door was gently closed, Chen Cheng was lying limp on the bed, and being treated was like being tortured. It was really tormenting!
    She stretched out her hand to touch the center of her leg, and sure enough, she touched the water in her hand. Because there was too much water, a large piece of the cushion under her body was wet. Help, it is so wet, brother-in-law must
    see Are you there?