Chapter 45 Sex Party

45. Sex Party
    Chen Cheng turned his head to look at his sister nervously, and saw that even when she went down the stairs, she held her head high and her chest high, she was as noble as a queen. Chen Cheng suddenly realized that she actually didn't know her sister as well as she thought. Elder sister, smart, rational, able to make money, caring for her family and loving her family, but the actual elder sister, she cheated on her marriage, cheated on her, played SM with other men, even brought her little lover home, and even planned such a thing. A very sexual party.
    What does sister want to do? Why does my brother-in-law cooperate and dress so...so coquettishly?
    But she doesn't seem to be qualified to call her brother-in-law. She herself is dressed very... coquettishly, a bra made of several belts, the nipples may come out if the movement is too big, and a tight-fitting thong panty, which puts her The labia majora was swollen and swollen, which looked very obvious. The belt that went around the back of the buttocks got stuck in the buttocks. While walking, she kept grinding her perineum and anus. The water came out.
    Chen Cheng had the urge to escape back to the room. Although he and his brother-in-law had fun in private, Chen Cheng still felt too ashamed and too exciting for this kind of scene.
    The elder sister seemed to see what she was thinking, reached out and grabbed her wrist, and said with a smile: "What are you afraid of? Don't you think these two men are quite sexy? I made them dress like this. Let me tell you, they He was only wearing a pair of pants and nothing underneath."
    "Sister, what the hell are you..." Chen Cheng was stopped by his sister before he could ask the question.
    My sister said: "Don't be so rational, just play according to your heart. With my sister, you are allowed to do anything." After she finished speaking, she blinked downstairs and said, "The two below, Whichever one you like is fine."
    Chen Cheng was stunned, and for the sake of this, the elder sister probably knew about her affair with her brother-in-law, but now the elder sister wouldn't let her ask, Chen Cheng was really anxious to death .
    "Sister..." She murmured again, but was led by her sister to go down.
    The downstairs living room was arranged as a party venue, filled with pink balloons and fonts. In the eyes of my sister, Chen Cheng was a cute girl with a pinky pink.
    As soon as the two sisters stepped down, they immediately attracted the attention of the two men, they were all staring at them, but who they were looking at, needless to say, the elder sister raised her eyebrows and asked, "Are we looking good? "
    "It looks good!" Yu Nian was the first to join in.
    In fact, you don't need to ask. When the two sisters walked downstairs, the crotches of the two men quickly stretched out. The soft and thin trousers made their reaction very obvious.
    Chen Cheng's cheeks were flushed, her heart was pounding, and her breathing became rapid and disordered. In such an environment with a strong erotic atmosphere, she felt that her chest was swelling, her body was hot, her whole body was numb, and she couldn't move her legs.
    The elder sister was still whispering provocative words in her ear, "Your brother-in-law is looking at you, go and seduce him, and if you succeed, he will be yours."
    Chen Cheng was a little dazed, not understanding why things suddenly became like this, "Sister..."
    "Go." My sister pushed her back.
    The living room played ambiguous music that was slow and soothing, and made people blush and heartbeat. Chen Cheng walked down the stairs slowly as if hypnotized, and then slowly walked towards his brother-in-law.
    The man was holding a champagne glass with only a sip of champagne left in it. Seeing Chen Cheng walking towards him, there was a smile on the corner of his mouth, his eyes were deep, like a beast quietly waiting for its prey to approach, very patient.
    "This... this gentleman, can I invite you to dance?" Chen Cheng's mouth was dry, and he looked at his brother-in-law with a blushing face.
    "It's an honor." The brother-in-law put the champagne glass on the cabinet next to him. Although there was a tall tent on his crotch, he looked elegant and gentlemanly.
    The two put their hands on their waists and began to dance lightly.
    The two of them were so close that Chen Cheng could feel that her brother-in-law's tent was pressing against her legs. With the movement of the dance steps, the glans slowly rubbed against her pussy through a thin layer of cloth.
    "Brother-in-law, does my sister know?"
    Jian Muchuan put his arms around her waist, and led her around in a circle, pressing her upper body tightly against his chest, "Guess?" "She should know, but why didn't she tell me clearly?
    " , but suddenly held such a party, how shameful!"
    "Don't you think it's exciting?" Jian Muchuan looked down at her, "You are so beautiful today, beautiful and coquettish." "I
    hate it, you should restrain yourself."
    " I can't restrain myself, look at your sister." The brother-in-law motioned Chen Cheng to turn his head.
    Chen Cheng turned his head to look, and saw his sister not far away, sitting on the single sofa in a noble and glamorous manner, crossing his legs, while Yu Nian was licking her high heels obsessively.
    Chen Cheng was speechless. It seemed that my sister was more open than them. "When did my sister know?" "I
    should have known it before. When she gave me these pants, she said, 'Don't think I don't know. , you come out of my sister's room every day.'" "
    Then why didn't she tell me."
    "You have to ask her."
    Chen Cheng looked confused, but was interrupted by his brother-in-law, "Don't think about it, Just enjoy the moment."
    "Brother-in-law..."
    "Hey, put your underwear aside and let brother-in-law grind it out." Brother-in-law said hoarsely.