Chapter 36 Being touched in front of my sister

36. Being touched in front of my sister (two more in one)
    After making love, Chen Cheng was hugged by her brother-in-law to wash in the bathroom, then returned to the bed, and fell asleep in a daze. She didn't think about the problem of the door lock at all. She thought that her brother-in-law must have locked the door when he fell asleep. No.
    It's almost fatal, is she going to overturn tonight, and she has been cheating with her brother-in-law for a few days, and she is about to be caught in bed by her sister!
    Chen Cheng was so frightened that he couldn't speak anymore, his mouth opened, and he couldn't say the word "sister" for a long time. The reality was so exciting that it directly made her stupid.
    Fortunately, before going to bed, my brother-in-law left a small night light, the light was not bright, and it was only enough for people to see a little distance. After my sister opened the door and came in, she found that Chen Cheng had already gone to bed, so she didn't turn on the light, but walked directly to her Sitting down by the bed, as soon as his sister approached, Chen Cheng could smell a strong smell of alcohol on her body, probably because she had drunk a lot.
    Chen Cheng didn't dare to sit up because she didn't have any clothes on. Before taking a bath, her brother-in-law didn't dress her, so she could only sleep naked. Now that her sister was sitting by the bed, Chen Cheng didn't dare to get up.
    "Sister, have you drunk a lot?" Chen Cheng asked her.
    My sister sat on the head of the bed. In the dim light, her haircut looked like a thin man. She gave a nasal "um" and said in a hoarse voice, "Sorry, I woke you up." "It's okay
    . "Chen Cheng said that it actually has something to do with it. She is so nervous now that she hides a brother-in-law who is also naked under her bed. Fortunately, the air-conditioning bed is thick enough, and it is also fortunate that her sister drank too much. Pay attention to too many details.
    "Sister, you drank too much, do you want to go to bed first?" Chen Cheng asked her tentatively.
    My sister reached out and rubbed Chen Cheng's hair, and said: "Sister wants to talk to you." Although she was a little drunk, her thoughts were still quite clear, and she said, "I'll talk to you about Zhao Zijun." Chen Cheng's heart skipped a beat
    . For a moment, she squeezed the quilt on her chest tightly, and asked, "What's wrong with him?"
    My sister thought for a while, and asked her, "Do you still like him?"
    "I..." Just as Chen Cheng was about to speak, he felt a man's hand slowly touch her buttocks, and then slowly rub against her buttocks. Chen Cheng was lying on his side, facing his sister, his back to her brother-in-law, This man was clearly hiding under the covers very quietly, how could this suddenly start to make trouble.
    Chen Cheng paused, remembering that she and her sister were talking about Zhao Zijun, so did the man in the bed start to get jealous again? Isn't this jealousy a bit too much, her ex-boyfriend can't even mention it?
    Chen Cheng twisted his buttocks, originally intending to signal him not to move around, but his brother-in-law obviously misunderstood, seeing her twisting her buttocks, so he inserted a few fingers into her legs.
    Chen Cheng's eyes widened with disbelief.
    My sister is sitting on the head of her bed, but my brother-in-law is hiding under the covers and touching her pussy. Is this world going crazy? !
    My sister waited for a while, but before Chen Cheng could speak, she grabbed Chen Cheng's hair and asked suspiciously: "What's wrong with you? Do you still like him?"
    Chen Cheng quickly shook his head and said, "I didn't like him long ago." , and I’m not ready to agree to his pursuit.”
    After hearing this, the elder sister nodded and said, “Well, don’t like him, he’s not a good person.” After thinking about it, she added: “He’s not a normal person.” Chen
    Cheng Originally, she could concentrate on listening to her sister's words, but after her brother-in-law put his hand into her leg, her mind became confused. While paying attention to what her sister said, she had to deal with her brother-in-law's grinding hand at the same time. Big, but she couldn't drive her sister away, and she couldn't make a big move to stop her brother-in-law, so she could only suffer silently in the end.
    "Sister, how do you know that he is not a normal person?" Chen Cheng asked his sister, and stretched out a hand behind his back to hold his brother-in-law's hand, so that he would not continue to touch her pussy. However, his brother-in-law seemed to have found some new fun. Not afraid of her at all, he pinched her hand and licked the back of her hand with his tongue.
    In such a tense and tormenting stall, Chen Cheng was a little desperate to find that her brother-in-law actually felt water coming out of her bottom. The brother-in-law touched her wet pussy, soaked his fingers in some water, and then opened her pussy, Slowly inserted two fingers in.
    The pleasure spread from the mouth in an instant.
    "Hmm..." Chen Cheng snorted, afraid of being discovered by his sister, he hurriedly covered his mouth with the quilt.
    Seeing her action, the older sister bent down to help her tuck the quilt up, and then said, "I tested him, he...he is an M, the M in SM." Although I had guessed with my brother-in-law
    before , but hearing what her sister said, Chen Cheng was still surprised. She didn't expect her sister to tell her this. Is it because of drinking too much?
    The two fingers that her brother-in-law had inserted into her pussy had already started to move in and out rhythmically, the water flowed more and more, and the smoother the brother-in-law's hand went in and out, Chen Cheng shrank his pussy, gritted his teeth and endured the inappropriateness. pleasure.
    The older sister was still talking, and the older sister who had been drinking seemed to talk a lot. Chen Cheng actually wanted her sister to leave, fearing that the brother-in-law in the quilt would make too much noise and would be found out. Chen Cheng felt that even if he wanted to confess to his sister, Nor is it a confession under such circumstances.
    I heard my sister say: "You were with him before, is he not good at that? Normal sex is very difficult for him. When he was with you, he must have taken medicine." Chen Cheng's eyes
    widened , asked: "Sister, is that why you sent him back tonight? So you and him..."
    The sister frowned, and said in disgust: "It's not what you think, I just let him recognize the facts, and don't bother you in the future "
    Chen Cheng really didn't know what to say, although my sister played with others behind her brother-in-law's back, she was really kind to her, "Sister, you and brother-in-law, is there something wrong?" "You can see it too?
    " The elder sister chuckled, sighed and said, "At first, I thought that I might be able to live a normal life, but later I found out that I can't. I have long been abnormal, so your brother-in-law and I should be divorced."
    " Elder sister..."
    Elder sister rubbed her forehead, "Maybe I really drank too much, why did I tell you everything."
    As she said that, her sister pushed her and said, "Go to sleep, I'll sleep with you tonight."
    Chen Cheng:! ! !
    Help, did the husband and wife agree in advance to come and torment her tonight?
    "Sister, you... You'd better go back to take a bath and go to sleep, you smell of alcohol." Chen Cheng struggled to persuade her.
    However, the older sister who had been drinking was more stubborn. She squeezed her and lay down without covering her with a quilt. She said, "It's rare for our sisters to sleep together, so you can just let it go." After finishing speaking, she really closed her eyes and planned
    to asleep.
    Chen Cheng was completely stunned, thinking how she will clean up this mess now? The problem is, she is still naked, if my sister gets into her bed, won't she be discovered? No, in fact, she can say that she is used to sleeping naked.
    At this moment, the two fingers that had been inserted into her pussy were finally pulled out. Apparently, the brother-in-law also knew that her sister was sleeping on the other side of her, so it was not good to continue messing around.
    But before Chen Cheng could heave a sigh of relief, the man who had just pulled out his fingers suddenly came over again, opened her legs with both hands, and then a warm, wet and slippery thing licked her pussy.
    That's my brother-in-law's tongue! !
    Chen Cheng was about to be killed by her brother-in-law, and secretly licked by her coquettish brother-in-law. The secret and exciting pleasure was much more intense than usual. Her back was soft for a while, and her body trembled slightly. She really wanted to moan, but in the end she could only I can grit my teeth and endure.
    As if addicted to licking, the brother-in-law opened her pussy with his hands, and let the tip of his tongue stick down into her hole. Still thinking that this kind of stimulation was not enough, the brother-in-law separated her thick labia with a few fingers, touched the swollen clitoris, and then Start kneading and rubbing.
    The two sensitive areas were stimulated at the same time, Chen Cheng was so excited that she almost rolled her eyes, just before going to sleep, she had sex with her brother-in-law for a long time, her pussy was still extremely sensitive, this would be done by her brother-in-law, and she soon suffered silently In, get orgasm.
    Perhaps the trembling was too frequent, which made her sister sleep unsteadily. She frowned, turned around, faced Chen Cheng face to face, and said in a daze, "Go to sleep."
    Chen Cheng: "..."
    So she is in human form now Sandwiches? In front of her lay her sister, while her brother-in-law was hiding behind her. Even when she had an orgasm, she seemed terrified.
    At this moment, the man in the quilt carefully moved his position again. A few seconds later, Chen Cheng felt a hot, thick and hard dick approaching, slowly reaching her pussy...