Chapter 20 Brother-in-law licks her pussy

20. Brother-in-law licked her pussy.
    Although the dinner was a nutritious meal ordered by her sister from the restaurant, Chen Cheng still ate absent-mindedly and could not swallow.
    Opposite her was the older sister who was full of concern, and beside her was the brother-in-law who was calm on the outside and obscene in heart, and she had a vibrating vibrating egg stuffed inside her.
    Seeing that she ate less, the older sister picked up food for her with serving chopsticks, and asked worriedly: "The appetite is so poor, does the injury still hurt?
    " Waves invaded her body and will, and the water gushed out one after another. She sat on the chair with her legs open, and she could smell her own smell.
    She pursed her lips and said to her sister: "It doesn't hurt, I just lay down for a day without moving much, and my stomach is not hungry."
    The sister breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Even if you are not hungry, you have to eat. You have enough nutrition. It will get better soon."
    Chen Cheng really doesn't want to eat at all now, she just wants to go back to the room quickly, take out the vibrating egg that has been raging in her pussy and throw it into the trash can! But her sister cared so much about her, so she could only eat obediently.
    The brother-in-law had been eating quietly, during which only his sister asked him two questions, which he answered concisely, and then continued to eat seriously.
    After eating a meal, it seemed as if it had been a century. Chen Cheng was stimulated by a small vibrating egg and had two orgasms. , endured until his body was crisp and trembling, and his waist almost softened into a puddle of water.
    After finally cooking the rice in the rice bowl, she put the bowl back on the table with slightly trembling hands, then blinked a pair of beautiful and smart eyes, and said to her sister: "Sister, please help me back to the room, I want to go back to bed and lie down." Lie down."
    She wanted to go back to bed quickly so that she could take out the vibrating egg.
    However, after listening to her words, my sister disagreed and said, "No, you can't lie down just after eating a full meal. You sit down and digest your food first, and I'll cut a plate of fruit for you to eat."
    My sister said, and quickly got up and went into the kitchen.
    Seeing his sister leaving the restaurant, Chen Cheng hurriedly turned his head to wink at his brother-in-law, and whispered, "Turn it off."
    The brother-in-law put down his chopsticks, took out a wet tissue to wipe his mouth, and asked knowingly, "Turn off what?"
    Chen Cheng's voice He lowered his voice a little more, and said in a breathy voice: "Tiaodan, turn off the Tiaodan!"
    "What if I don't want to turn it off?" The brother-in-law said the most irritating words in the calmest tone.
    Chen Cheng was about to cry, and she muttered, "I'm almost numb from the shock, water is running down there, and my pants are wet!" If my
    sister sees her pants later, she doesn't know how to explain it , Did you say that you peed your pants again? My sister should suspect that she is sick!
    "A lot of water flowing?" The brother-in-law asked a dirty question with a serious face.
    "Yeah." Chen Cheng nodded quickly.
    At this time, my sister's voice came from the kitchen, "Chengcheng, do you eat mangoes?" Chen     Chengyang
    said in a high voice, "Eat."
    "Then I will peel some small mangoes for you."
After speaking, she turned back to look at her brother-in-law, and she was startled when she saw her brother-in-law, who was sitting next to her, suddenly left the chair and squatted in front of her, then stretched out his hand and opened her legs, saying: "How wet is it? Let me see."
    Chen Cheng's scalp exploded in an instant, and she was almost scared to death!
    I didn't expect my brother-in-law to be so blatant, my sister was still cutting fruit in the kitchen next to her, and would come out at any time, but my brother-in-law squatted in front of her and opened her legs to see the flow of water.
    "Don't..." She wanted to push her brother-in-law anxiously and angrily.
    But her brother-in-law moved faster than Chen Cheng, and before she reached out, she quickly pulled down the elastic band of her pants, revealing her pussy with thick pubic hair immediately.
    The brother-in-law opened her legs a little more. She is very flexible and can easily open a very large angle.
    "It's really wet." Brother-in-law said.
    "Don't look, sister is out." Chen Cheng hurriedly tried to snatch back his pants, but in the next second, his brother-in-law's face moved towards her thigh, and then he stuck out his tongue and hit her. Sao hole, lightly licked up.
    Not only did Chen Cheng's scalp explode, her whole body was about to explode!
    ——————