Chapter 31 Lick pussy with brother-in-law

31. Lick pussy with brother-in-law
    Chen Cheng, who has practiced dancing since she was a child, has an unimaginable body flexibility. As long as the choreography teacher can think of moves, she can basically do them perfectly. Because of her outstanding ability, she was selected as the A corner right after graduation. .
    It's just that Chen Cheng didn't expect that one day, the dance skills she learned would be applied to the bed.
    How does it feel to see your own pussy up close? Chen Cheng could only say: It's really shameful! She never thought that this place looked more lewd than she imagined, with black pubic hair and pink pussy, after being fucked by her brother-in-law's big dick, the pussy couldn't close at all, it turned into a small hole, Zhang Yihe spit out the transparent lewd water, because it was upside down, the lewd water flowed into the pussy, flowed through the clitoris and pubic hair, and then dripped onto her face.
    Chen Cheng struggled to put her legs back, but her brother-in-law was stronger than her. After separating her legs and pressing them down, he also knelt down on the bed and leaned over.
    "The water dripped on my face," he said.
    Chen Cheng's cheeks were hot, and he was struggling to get his brother-in-law to let her go, but he heard her brother-in-law coaxing her and saying, "Lick it and let me see, if you lick it, I'll let you go." Only now did Chen Cheng realize that the serious-looking brother-in-
    law , the heart turned out to be so obscene.
    In order to let him let go of himself earlier, and to rescue himself from this embarrassment earlier, Chen Cheng could only try to open his legs again, and lower his waist even lower, until he brought the open pussy to his mouth, A smell of being fucked came to her nostrils, and she frowned in disgust. She was fucked by her brother-in-law just now, and now she wants to lick it again, she doesn't want to lick it.
    "Hurry up." The brother-in-law urged her, his eyes were deep and his breathing was heavy, as if this scene was very stimulating to him, and he liked it very much.
    Chen Cheng's heart was beating like a drum. Finally, under his expectation, he stuck out his tongue and licked lightly into the gap between his labia.
    Although there was a little feeling, compared with when my brother-in-law licked her, the feeling was much flatter. After all, I was licking myself, as if I was touching myself, and the stimulation was not enough.
    However, she didn't think it was exciting, but her brother-in-law was very stimulated. The big dick that was on her back swelled up a little in an instant, and it felt like it was about to explode. "Brother-in-law?" She looked at him with some worry , I feel that my brother-in-law is quite tolerable, he has become so rigid, and he is not in a hurry to ejaculate.
    He swallowed, and said in a deep voice: "Keep licking."
    Chen Cheng: "..."
    At this point, she was a little bit broken, and continued to lick up two mouthfuls, directly licking her pussy, and then she Stretch out the tip of her tongue and try to insert it into her pussy. In this posture, her waist and abdomen are almost folded in half. Although stretching is not difficult, it still takes force to maintain this posture. Fortunately, there is a brother-in-law to help Only by pressing her down can she lick it more easily. Chen Cheng guessed that from the point of view of her brother-in-law, she might look very lewd.
    Panting heavily, Jian Muchuan watched his sister-in-law licking her pussy. After watching for a while, he felt itchy. He also leaned over and touched the tip of her nose, and then stuck out his tongue to lick her pussy. force.
    Chen Cheng's tongue was originally digging into her pussy, but her brother-in-law's tongue suddenly joined her, which made her feel it immediately, especially watching her brother-in-law licking her pussy from a close distance, such a visual impact was unprecedented.
    The brother-in-law followed her eyes with a focused expression. He first licked her pussy with his tongue, then followed her tongue and inserted them into the hole together. While inserting her hole, he entangled with the tip of her tongue. The two tongues were like this Tangled in her pussy.
    "Hmm..." Chen Cheng's tongue was sucked, and he couldn't scream even if he wanted to, so he could only hum softly through his nasal cavity.
    At this time, the only thought in her mind was: this man is really good at playing, such a way of playing, no one else would have thought of it!