Chapter 7 Brother-in-law's penis stuck in sister-in-law's cleavage

7. Brother-in-law's penis stuck in sister-in-law's cleavage
    7. The brother-in-law's dick is stuck in her cleavage
    . It's hot and the clothes on her body are very thin. Under the white coat of the brother-in-law, there are only simple shirts and trousers, so when the giant in his crotch tends to look up, lean on him Chen Cheng is very easy to detect.
    Because Chen Cheng was in a hurry to urinate, she took a lot of urine and didn't finish it for a while. She took off her pants and urinated while feeling her brother-in-law's fleshy dragon that was slowly hardening, as if through the fabric, she could feel it burning. hot temperature.
    Hearing his brother-in-law's breathing gradually getting heavier, Chen Cheng moved his body uncomfortably, trying to put a little distance between them, but just as he moved, he heard his brother-in-law say in a hoarse voice: "Don't move.
    " Still supporting her two arms, she didn't move, but tightened her strength a little, forcing Chen Cheng to push her body back to his lower body. Chen Cheng couldn't help but look down, which made her blush.
    When he was helped into the toilet just now, Chen Cheng's loose hospital gown had been squeezed out of shape, and two buttons on his chest were undone, his white breasts were exposed, and even half of his pink nipples were squeezed out. It looked slutty and lascivious, and the position where the exposed tits were squeezed happened to be the brother-in-law's crotch, and at this time there was already a big tent there.
    Looking down from the top, you can see that her brother-in-law's protruding crotch is pressed against her cleavage. If you remove a few layers of fabric, it will be a standard breastfeeding position.
    Chen Cheng was so ashamed that she quickly turned her face away, and didn't dare to look at it again. Since the incident of sleeping with the wrong person that night, things seemed to be getting more and more out of control. She knew that she should keep a distance from her brother-in-law, but that night she used The feeling of being coquettishly rubbing her brother-in-law's cock is still lingering in her mind, making her heart sway.
    The more he thought about it, the more ashamed he became, the pussy under him contracted involuntarily, a faint tingling pleasure came from between his legs, and Chen Cheng's breathing also became rapid, as his chest rose and fell, the exposed half of his tits seemed to be Unconsciously rubbing against her brother-in-law's pants.
    After a while, she heard her brother-in-law call her name in a deep voice, "Chen Cheng."
    There was an indescribable sexiness in the man's rough voice, which made Chen Cheng's heart tremble. She raised her head to look at him, and found that her brother-in-law was also looking at her seriously.
    "Sister...brother-in-law?"
    "Are you okay?" Jian Muchuan said, "Okay, I'll help you out." "
    Ah? Oh... I'm okay." In fact, Jian Muchuan also knew whether she had finished urinating .
    Seeing that she was no longer in a daze, Jian Muchuan reached out and took out two paper towels from the drawer box beside her and handed them to her. Chen Cheng took the paper towels in a daze, only to realize that the paper was for her to wipe her bottom. The two paper towels turned into two bombs in an instant. She didn't take it or throw it away. In the end, she gritted her teeth and went down with the paper towels to wipe them carelessly.
    Seeing that she had finished wiping, Jian Muchuan helped her up, first took her to wash her hands, and then helped her back to the hospital bed.
    When doing these things, from the beginning to the end, Jian Muchuan's expression did not change, as if it was just an ordinary thing, but the crotch he stretched up did not disappear for a long time, even if he was covered by a white coat , is still obvious.
    Chen Cheng felt that she was usually pretty good at talking, but when she came to her brother-in-law, she didn't know what to do except embarrassment and blushing. As soon as she sat back on the bed, she hurriedly buttoned her clothes. After being a coquette, I didn't expect to see tits again so soon. In the eyes of her brother-in-law, she must be a complete slut!
    Just when Chen Cheng was annoyed and wanted to find a topic to break the silence, he heard his brother-in-law say, "Lie down, I'll give you a massage." "
    Massage?" Chen Cheng looked at him stupidly, "Where should I press?"
    "Aren't your hips hurting all the time?" Jian Muchuan asked back.
    Chen Cheng groaned, and obediently lay down on the hospital bed.
    When her brother-in-law's palm pressed her waist through the clothes, a numbness immediately came from her lower back. Chen Cheng was so frightened that he quickly bit his lower lip to stop the moan that came out of his mouth.