Chapter 39 plug in

39, plug in
    Chen Cheng hadn't finished his lunch yet, and someone rang the doorbell to deliver lunch. It was a nutritious meal from the restaurant where his sister often ordered. Chen Cheng opened it to take a look. It was lunch for three people. It seemed that The little handsome guy was left to eat, tsk tsk.
    As soon as he thought about it, his sister led Yu Nianxia into her arms. The tall, big-boned boy walked beside his sister who was 1.7 meters tall, but he looked very cute. Chen Cheng thought, could this be the complementarity of the aura?
    When the two came over for dinner, the older sister asked Yu Nian to sit beside her, and Yu Nian's eyes shone warmly, like a puppy, with his long legs, he sat down as soon as he took a step, as if he was afraid that his sister would regret it if he took a step too late. .
    The elder sister saw that Chen Cheng had almost eaten, so she asked her, "Can you still eat? Eat some nutritious meals."
    "I can't eat any more." Chen Cheng shook his head, then put down the bowls and chopsticks, but he didn't leave. My sister was chatting, and by the way, I also had a few words with Yu Nian.
    "Yu Nian is still a college student, right?" Chen Cheng asked.
    Yu Nian was called by name, looked up at Chen Cheng, and said, "Freshman."
    Chen Cheng nodded, thinking that he was only 18 years old when he was a freshman.
    My sister put a piece of meat in Yu Nian's bowl, and Yu Nian smiled happily at her, his smile looked sunny.
    "That's right." My sister said to Chen Cheng: "Yu Nian may have to stay at home for a few days. He quarreled with his family and ran away from home." "Ah?
    " Valentine stay at home? But thinking of his adulterous relationship with his brother-in-law, Chen Cheng felt that he had no right to interfere with his sister.
    "Is...isn't his family worried?"
    "I've informed his mother." My sister said.
    "That's good." Chen Cheng said.
    On this day, Jian Muchuan came home after dinner. When he came back, in the huge living room, only Chen Cheng was alone on the sofa watching a TV series. There was only one wall lamp on in the living room. Dazzling.
    Jian Muchuan walked over and sat down next to her, startled Chen Cheng, and hurriedly whispered: "Sit farther away, which brother-in-law and sister-in-law would be so close." Jian Muchuan ignored
    her surprise, Asked: "Where is the person?"
    Even though the brother-in-law didn't name him, Chen Cheng knew who he was asking, so he said, "They went upstairs." "
    What did they go upstairs for?"
    "How do I know that?" Chen Cheng Cheng thought for a while and said, "Why don't we go and take a look secretly?"
    Jian Muchuan said without any disturbance, "Not interested."
    "Then what are you interested in?" Chen Cheng asked curiously.
    Jian Muchuan really thought about it for a few seconds, and said, "The thing I am most interested in right now is fucking you."
    Chen Cheng was instantly speechless.
    Seeing that she was silent, Jian Muchuan curled his lips, and reached out to touch her thigh naturally, and then slowly touched her thigh all the way.
    Chen Cheng grabbed his hand and said in a low voice: "Don't do it, my sister will come down and see later." "
    She steals men up there, and I steal my sister-in-law down there. No one will hinder the other," he said.
    Shocked by his statement, Chen Cheng asked, "Do you not mind?"
    Jian Muchuan murmured as a response, then reached into the bottom of her skirt again, and clasped her clitoris through a layer of panties.
    The sudden stimulation made Chen Cheng say "ah", but he quickly covered his mouth. Seeing that she didn't resist, his brother-in-law smiled even more intensely. Feeling a little wet on the panties, he opened her panties and inserted two fingers into her pussy.
    Chen Cheng was so confused that he couldn't watch TV, so he focused all his attention on the two messy fingers in the acupoints. After inserting the slender fingers, they quickly moved in and out.
    After a few strokes, Chen Cheng's body was softened, and he leaned on his brother-in-law's shoulder, humming softly.
    Just as Chen Cheng's lust was gradually being aroused, there was a sudden sound of footsteps coming up the stairs, which made them both pause in shock, and quickly separated in the next second. The brother-in-law even moved his buttocks to keep a little distance from Chen Cheng.
    My sister came down to pour water, and she was a little surprised to see Jian Muchuan, "You also watch romantic idol dramas?"
    Jian Muchuan coughed lightly, and said, "Occasionally."
    "Oh, I have something to tell you "
    Is there a guest at home? Chengcheng told me, you can arrange it."
    The elder sister nodded, feeling that she had nothing to say, so she carried the water upstairs.
    Chen Cheng patted his chest, "Scared me to death."
    "Can this scene scare you to death?" Jian Muchuan smiled, and in the next second he stretched out his hand to pick her up, put her on his crotch, and then unbuttoned her pants and took her out. The dick came out, Chen Cheng's panties were pulled away, and he inserted the dick into it.